ModSquad is a company that hires freelancers to moderate forums, to manage communities, chat with customers, and adds buzz to social media accounts. They hire people worldwide that can work from any location as long as they own a secure high-speed internet connection. You’re free to choose your own working hours and the projects you want to work on.
Who Can Work for ModSquad?
- If you have a full-time job it is possible to work for the company in your spare time or in the evening.
- Stay at home mom’s or dad’s love working as a moderator for this company.
- Furthermore, students and retirees love working for this company.
What do Mods Do?
- As a moderator, you’ll be working with different companies and organizations to help them across all their digital channels.
- Working as a forum moderator.
- Helping at the company’s help desk.
- Working in their virtual worlds,
- Sending out emails.
- Live chat through social media and VOIP.
- Help the company with customer support.
- Be a community manager.
- Work on their social media accounts.
- As a freelancer, you’ll work your own hours and choose your own projects.
- You can choose to work on forums, social media accounts, customer service, and any form of digital engagements that you prefer.
- Furthermore, if you enjoy this work, it is possible to find a career with this company. They hire full time or part time people to work for them.
How to Become a Mod?
- Fill out the application for the company.
- Submit your CV or resume to the company.
- Within 72 hours, you’ll receive an email from the company. They’ll acknowledge that they’ve received your application.
- You’ll need to complete the contract or agreement and pass a background check.
- If a company has an orientation, it’s necessary that you pass this before starting the work. Not all companies have an orientation for you to pass before starting a new job.
- If you worked for the company in the past and opt-out, you’ll need to rejoin the company and complete the application process again.
What You Need to Work with ModSquad?
- A computer that is attached to a secure internet connection.
- A private workspace that is secure and noiseless.
- If a project has special requirements for equipment or skills, you’ll need to have the skills or equipment required to do the job.
A Little About ModSquad:
- The company has been in business since 2007.
- Everyone who works for the company is a private contractor.
- The company has offices in the US, Europe, and the Philippines.
- The company is considered a distributed-by-design company. This means that freelancers or independent contractors work at home or in an office space they’ve rented.
- The company doesn’t supply any of the necessary tools for you to work with. You’ll need to have your own computer and internet connection to work for the company.
- If there are no current jobs available, the company keeps your application on file and when a job is available, they’ll contact you.
- The company tries hard to find jobs for all new mods and get them started as soon as possible.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Each job you accept and work has a different pay scale or rate.
- The company pays you for your work by PayPal.
This is a legitimate company to work for and it has been in business since 2007. Anybody can fill out an application and apply for work with the company. You’ll need to have a few social skills and love to work on the social media account and forums. This is an excellent job opportunity for freelancers to work at home in their spare time. You can also work as many hours a week as you choose. The pay rate varies from job to job. The company tries hard to find work for all new mods that want to join the team.
3 thoughts on “ModSquad Review – Legit or Scam”
Thank you for the fantastic and valuable review.
Thanks for the great review. I’ve booked marked your blog to come back again. I find the information on here very helpful.
I’ve worked for the site for a few months and the projects can be very demanding. The only thing I don’t like is that some of them don’t pay much at all. They do pay and if you like this kind of work it is a good site to join.