Forsage is an Ethereum gifting pyramid scheme based on a matrix cycler program. There is nothing that is so innovative or special about this program. Recently people have been raving about this new innovative Ethereum earning platform and promoting it online. The website claims it is a 100%, decentralized matrix cryptocurrency project. The new cryptocurrency program launched in February 2020 and is based on a matrix cycler program or in other words a cash-based pyramid scheme. The program is using a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain which they say will automate the position cycling in the matrices. The program pays directly to your wallets. The difference in this program is that they are not using a web-based matrix script, but instead, it is a blockchain matrix script.
About The Company:
- According to the website the company claims they don’t have an admin running the site.
- The website doesn’t provide any information at all about who has created the site or even run the site.
- The company’s website was originally set-up in Russian and has a default language of English.
- The website was registered on February 9th, 2020.
How Do You Make Money?
- Forsage doesn’t offer you any products or services to sell to make money. As an affiliate of the site, you will be marketing the Forsage affiliate membership program only. You will need to invest in the site and start to promote your position to get others to join under you.
- To make money, you’ll need to purchase 0.05 ETH matrix cycler positions.
- The matrix size that the company uses is a cycler of 3×1 and 2×2
- If you understand how a matrix works, it is very simple. The 3×1 matrix only requires you to fill 3 positions.
- The 2×2 matrix starts with only 2 positions at the first level and then expands to 4 positions in the second level.
- To begin you will need to invest 0.05 ETH to buy your position in the 3×1 and 2×2 matrix.
- The positions are filled below you by promoting the program and getting other people to join your team. This can also happen with indirect recruitment from other Forsage affiliates.
- Once your matrix has been filled, a cycle commission will be triggered. This cycles you out of the matrix and enters you into a new matrix of the same size.
- To enter the 3×1 matrix the program takes 0.025 ETH of your initial 0.05 ETH investment as your buy-in fee.
- This will generate a 0.05 ETH in gifting payments and enters you into the new 3×1 matrix.
- The second matrix 2×2 is very similar. The program uses 0.025 ETH of your initial investments and then generates 0.075 ETH in gifting payments to enter you into the new 2×2 matrix.
- Once your matrix has been set up, you now need to recruit new members or affiliates to the program that will fill the spots under you.
- Your profits are coming from other participants that have joined the program under your wallet.
- If you are a top recruiter you will earn money using this matrix. The matrix that is being used is a gifting scheme which is illegal.
- The MLM gifting schemes only benefit the person who is running the scheme or their top recruiters.
- The owner of the site benefits the most from this matrix. When they set up the program they automatically own the top admin positions.
- The top recruiters who have joined the program early on will benefit from the matrix and they receive what is left over after the admin get the majority of profits and investments from the matrix.
- The majority of people who join later on or in the middle of the matrix normally take a major loss and do not profit at all from their investment.
- The program will end when the recruitment slows down. It is math and not too hard to understand or even figure out. If no one joins the matrix, then the matrix can’t keep paying out. The matrix needs funds to survive and once it runs out of these funds the matrix will collapse.
How Do You Join?
- To join Forsage you will need to have a Metamask wallet from Matamask.io for your desktop. If you want to use your mobile device you will need to have the TrustWallet app installed.
- Now you need to fund your wallet with Ethereum before joining the company.
- Once this has been completed, you’ll need to log into Forsage.io to purchase your first position on the matrix.
- To purchase this position, your wallet needs 0.05 ETH first. The program will then connect to your Metamask wallet or TrustWallet directly.
- You’ll need to authorize the payment to Forsage by authorizing the transaction and connecting to the Forsage “smart contract”.
- Now you’ll send the payment to Forsage.
- If this is the first time you’ve set up a wallet, you’ll need to save your recovery seed phrases.
- It is possible to buy the entire matrix x3 when you first join. The cost is an additional 102.35 ETH. At today’s market value of 128 USD, this is $13,100.
- If you want to purchase all the positions in the x4 matrix the cost is 102.35 ETH or $13,100.
- If you don’t have the funds to purchase all the positions it is possible to cycle into the additional position when you recruit new members to join your matrix.
How Are You Paid?
- Forsage is very clear about how you are paid. The company does not hold on to the funds, but instead, they are directly deposited to your wallet.
- Once you recruit new members and recruit members the funds are directly deposited to your wallet.
- You will only make money as long as you can continue to recruit new members, move up in the matrix and the member you’ve recruited can get other people to join.
These types of the matrix have been around for years and countries around the world have deemed them illegal because they are based on a pyramid scheme. Even though the matrix is based on cryptocurrency it is still a pyramid scheme that uses fancy terms such as scam proof, new generation, crowdfunding, decentralized, and smart contract. If you have joined the program early it will mean that you can earn money if you are excellent at recruiting others to join under you. The members at the top are the people who have created the pyramid and they have the most to gain when you recruit new members to your matrix. If you join later on, you have a chance to earn back a few dollars on your investment if you can recruit a few members to join and fill up your matrix. You need to be one of the top recruiters to earn any money at all in this program. Don’t take my word for it, investigate on your own, and make up your mind if you want to join or not. That is what I have done. I have been approached several times to join the program and have been sent facts and figures about how much money people are making. After years of investigating work at home programs and opportunities to make money online, I knew this program was not for me. I have seen too many failed pyramid programs in the past and know they will crumble when people can no longer get others to join. Pyramid programs have been around for years and it is one way for people who create them to earn a lot of money. The people at the bottom always loose out and can’t get enough people to join the pyramid so their investment is gone. It is so hard to reach the top when the pyramid keeps growing at the bottom it takes forever to move up the pyramid to earn what you’ve invested. They seem to crumble and fail before you can cash out or earn money from this scheme. I don’t recommend you joining this but it is up to you to decide if you want to risk your hard-earned cash on a pyramid program or not.