Expert 123 is a site that answers questions. However, this site is a bit different from other question and answer sites. Here you can write articles for the site and post them on your own weblog. The articles are paid by their revenue share program. You’ll need to attract more visitors to your articles and questions you’ve answered, in order to earn money there. Furthermore, once you’ve proven yourself as an expert in a field, the company will invite you to write paid articles for their clients.
How to Join the Site:
- You will need to join the website and confirm your email address before working for the company.
- Once you’ve done this, the second step is to fill in your profile. You’ll have 5 fields of expertise to fill in, plus there are your interests and your educations. They will ask you about your age, and location.
- The more information you supply, the more it will help you to establish your field or fields of expertise.
What Skills Do They Look For?
- Anyone can join the site as long as they have knowledge in certain fields and can share this knowledge with others.
- They need writers who are creative and can share their expertise with others on the site.
- They are looking for people to write content on the site and post it in your own personal web pages. This information needs to be helpful and teach people or help them answer a question they have. They’re looking for different articles on topics from health to beauty, and from the garden to technology.
- As a writer for the site, you’ll grow your online presence as an expert and help drive more traffic to your website or blog.
How Do You Earn On The Site?
- Writing articles is one way of earning revenue on the site. The site pays a revenue share of the money earned from the ads share on your articles.
- Furthermore, the more question you answer, you gain status in the company and can be advanced to a paid article writer for the company.
- When you become a paid article writer, you’ll earn between $10 and $20 for the article you’ll write.
- Furthermore, if you answer one of the $ open questions on the site, you’ll earn revenue from your answer. The more traffic your answer gains the more money you can earn from your answer.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Once your account has reached $20, you can request a payout of funds.
- The company sends the funds to your PayPal account.
The website is legit and does pay people to answer questions and write articles for the site. However, the payout is $20 and this takes a long time to earn this money through revenue share. You earn a revenue share on your articles and the questions you answer on the site.
What I Have Observed on the Site:
- The site isn’t active and not many people write or ask a new question.
- Many of the directories for asking questions are filled with spam posts or self-promoting posts.
- I don’t see many writers on the site being promoted to write for the paid articles on the site.
- You’ll spend a lot of time on this site answer questions and writing articles.
- The site doesn’t seem to have that great of a revenue share program for authors.
- It seems that you will need to have over 100 active articles on the site to earn money from the revenue share program.
- Even if you have this many active articles on the site, you still won’t have the chance to be moved to an Expert Writer and be paid for the articles that you write.
- I would recommend writing for another site that pays a bit more than this site does.
1 thought on “Experts 123 Review – Legit or Scam”
Hi Ann, what other site would you recommend that pays higher than this one?