Updated date: June 28, 2018
Site Owner and Operator:
Ann LeFlore operates the https://9to5workonline.com/ website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Usage:
You are free to visit and explore 9 to 5 Work Online without providing any personal data about yourself. However, if you use the register or the subscription service, we request that you provide personal information about yourself. Furthermore, the website collects navigational information.
Types of Data Collected:
When subscribing to the website, leaving a comment or contacting us by email, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
The website does not collect any other personal information from you. You are not required to give us your address, phone number or credit card information. If you receive an email asking you for this information, please contact the website immediately. We did not send this email and we never collect this type of personal information.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The information that is collected on this site is not used in any way to solicit you by email or contact you in person. Furthermore, the website does not sell your personal information to anyone. The website only uses your information to inform you when new content is posted on this site. The website sends out a generated email to each subscriber that contains the information that has been posted on the site. If you no longer wish to receive these emails it is easy to cancel your subscription. After your subscription has been canceled, your email address will be deleted from our website, and you’ll no longer receive an email from the website.
Tracking & Cookies Data:
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data:
9 to 5 Work Online uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside French Polynesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to French Polynesia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data:
9 to 5 Work Online may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of 9 to 5 Work Online
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data:
The securities of your data are important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Social Media Features:
The website includes different social media features, such as the Facebook Like button and other widgets you can use to share the content of the site.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How To Access and Control Your Personal Information:
You have the following data protection rights:
- At any time you can contact us to request access to your personal information.
- You are free to delete your account. All you have to do is unsubscribe or unfollow the website.
- The only time we access your personal data is with your consent. When subscribing to the website, you’ll receive an email to confirm your subscription. If you’ve received this email by mistake, don’t click on the confirmation link. The information that was used to generate this email will not be registered on the site and deleted.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org