Loop88 is a company who works with advertiser to pin their products, services, and offers on Pinterest. Loop88 only works with this one social media account to help businesses reach a larger targeted audience. Not many companies will offer a business the opportunity to have one of their products pinned on Pinterest. Most companies who pay freelancers to post advertisement or share information use Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + or Twitter. This company is rather new and unique because it only uses freelancer who have a Pinterest account.
How To Join:
- Signup is free and all you need to do is submit your email address and password to join the site.
- Once you’ve joined, you’re required to add your Pinterest account to the site.
- Select all of your interests and categories that would fit with your Pinterest account. Keep in mind that you’ll be pinning advertiser’s material to your account and you need it to fit well with your other pins.
How to Earn:
- After creating your account there isn’t much else to do.
- Companies will send you offers with instructions on what they’d like you to do.
- You’ll need to review the offers and instructions and see if this is something you’d like to do or not.
- If you accept the offer, the next step is to start pinning to your account.
- Once you’ve finished the assignment, you’ll go in and close the project.
- When the assignment has been approved, the money is credited to your account.
What Do You Need to Do?
- You’ll be pinning specific images for each advertiser. These images are designed to drive more traffic to their site.
- When an offer comes in, make sure you know about this company and who you are pinning for. You don’t want any surprise after you start pinning on your account.
- The pins can be ads or products. If you’re pinning a product, it is best to let your followers know what you think of this product.
- You’ll have the opportunity to select which company you want to work for.
- If you don’t want to pin a particular ad or product, you don’ have to do it. The company won’t force you to pin anything that you’re not comfortable pinning on your account.
- Normally advertisers will supply you with an image and description. You’er free to use their description or change it around to fit your account.
- Once you’ve accepted an offer, you’ll receive a notification outlining the details of your job.
How to Charge for Your Work?
- You are able to set your rates for pinning on your account.
- However, the company does offer suggestions on how much to charge, based on the number of followers on your account.
- If you have 200 – 300 follows on Pinterest, the normal rate to pin an ad to your account is $1 a pin.
How Do You Receive Offers?
- After you’ve set up your account and posted your pin rate, there isn’t much else to do.
- When an offer comes in, you’re notified by email.
- At this time, you’ll log into your account and read the offer.
- If the offer sounds interesting, then accept the offer.
- You’ll need to wait for the instructions to be sent to you.
- The advertiser will supply you with a pin description to use. This is up to you. You can write your own description or use the one from the advertiser.
- No matter what description you’ve used, you’ll need to disclose that the images you’ve pinned is an advertisement.
- The hashtag #ad is placed in the description of each pin and you can’t remove this.
- The advertiser will tell you the date to pin this to your account.
- Once pinned, the site will go to your account and verify that you’ve completed this work. This might take a day or two for the pin to be verified.
- After the company verifies the pin, the money is credited to your account.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need $100 in your account to request payment from the company.
- After your payment request has been received by the company, you’ll receive an email.
- The email will give you instructions on how to cash out and your payment options.
- The company uses a payment system called bill.com. According to the company, you’ll need to sign up with this company and all your future payments will be deposited directly to your account.
- Your second option is to be paid by PayPal. When you receive the email, send a response back that you’d like your money sent to your PayPal account.
- It doesn’t matter which option you choose. The funds are deposited into your account within 48 hours.
This is a legitimate company to work for and they’ll pay you though PayPal or bill.com. However, you can’t be paid until your account has accumulated $100. This can take time to earn the minimum payout on the site because there aren’t a lot of offer to accept. This is a good passive income that can earn you a few dollars using Pinterest. Advertisers are always testing new ways to drive traffic to their site or products. Once this new method become popular, you’ll have more offers to complete and can make a little extra cash from the site. If you decide to work for this company, make sure you check out each offer before accepting it. This way you won’t have any surprises when it comes time to do the job.