MistPlay is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. The app pays you for playing games and testing new games. The longer you play, plus, the more games you play, the more rewards you’ll earn. Your rewards points are redeemable for different types of gift cards available on the app. This is a fun way to pass time testing and playing different games on your device.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to go to the Google Play Store to download and install the app on your Android device.
- The app isn’t available for iOS devices.
- Once you’ve completed your installation all you need to do is visit the offers wall.
How To Earn?
- On the offer wall there are many different games that you can play.
- The longer you play the games the more points you earn.
- You can play different types of games with the app to earn points.
- The points are redeemable for gift cards.
- You’ll need to install one of the games in the recommended game mixlist on the app.
- When you level up your avatar on the app it earns you points and allows you to unlock new features and achievements.
- The app has a referral system to help you earn more points. Each time a person signs up under your referral account, you’ll earn points.
- Each game you play on the app is absolute free.
- The app adds news games to the mixlist each week.
How Does the Game Pay You?
- You’ll need to convert your points for the different gift cards on the app.
- There are a variety of gift cards to choose from
- You can also use your points to buy other games from the app.
What People Say About this App:
- When the app first came out many people trusted the app.
- The app is slow earning, but people were able to redeem enough points for $5 gift cards.
- The app has started to delete people’s accounts that are inactive for 180 days.
- Many people are angry because this wasn’t stated in the TOS for the app.
- Many people are disappointed with the app after the upgrade. Now it takes longer to earn the points to cash out and redeem a gift cards.
- The app takes to long playing some of the games to earn the points for gift cards.
The app is legitimate and if you earn enough points on the app, they send you a gift card of our choice. However, the app is a slow earner, it takes too many hours to play the games to earn points, and some of the games you have to play don’t add a lot of points to your account. Furthermore, the app has now changed the rules and will delete anyone’s account that hasn’t been active on the app for 180 days. I personally feel if an app changes the TOS and doesn’t notify the user it is a bad way to do business. Deleting an account without warning isn’t fair to people who’ve worked on the app and have points in their account. I wouldn’t work on an app like this. Anyhow, it is still a legitimate app and if you love playing games it is a good app to use.