The Email Processing 4 Cash is a system that helps you start your own business processing emails. The company claims you’ll earn $25 for every email you process using their system. After buying into the program, you’ll receive access to the private member’s area of the site. There they will teach you how to set up your own business and market your talents.
How does it Work?
- In order to start your business processing emails, you must join the site.
- You’ll pay a one-time membership of $25.
- This membership gives you access to the members only area on the site.
- There you’ll find all the information you’ll need to start your own email processing company.
- The member’s area teaches you how to set up your EPS Website. If you have any experience in creating a website, this should be an easy task. Otherwise, you pay the company an additional $25 and they’ll create the website for you.
- Once your website is created, you’ll need to select your payment processing system and the method the clients will use to pay you for your services.
- To kick-start your business, you’ll need to place 3 ads each day online. To accomplish this task the company offers you a package of pre-written ads and tutorial on how to create, post, and sell your product. Furthermore, they recommend that you use a few top cities for your ad traffic. In the package, you’ll receive headline ideas and marketing strategies to get your business started and off the ground.
How to Make Money Processing Emails?
- After placing your ads online with Craig’s List and a few other top advertising sites, all you need to do is wait.
- When a person contacts you by email, decides to join the system, you’ll become their sponsor and earn 100% of the commission for signing them up.
- The person pays you $25 to get access to the program so they can set up their business.
About the Site:
- The site doesn’t have a high rating with the Better Business Bureau. In fact, they have an F rating because of all the complaints they’ve received.
- The Better Business Bureau lists the company in Houston, TX.
- At the top of the website, the company lists a phone number of 401-837-0418 which is a Rhode Island phone number.
- A website search reveals that the company is associated with several other website companies that offer internet marketing adventures. The two sites are http://earn25today.com/ and http://copypasteformula.com/access/?r=dspros.
- MikesProfitPlan.com is just an empty website with a blank page to read.
The system is a multi-level marketing setup which has you selling nothing of value to everyone. You are not offering a service or a product to a company that processes their emails or helps them with their workload. Furthermore, all you’re processing is your own emails inquiries on how a person can join this fantastic system and start their own business. You are selling them the same SCAM as you’ve purchased thinking this is a legitimate way to earn money processing emails. Once you’ve invested in this system, there’s no refund or any way to recover the money you’ve lost. Therefore, in order to try and make a business out of this adventure, you’ll start to post ads to compete with others offering the same services.
- DON’T INVEST your money in this system, it is a complete SCAM
- This company is a sponsor’s sales funnel program that makes you convince others to join the program.
- The only money you’ll earn in this scheme is when a person pays you to join. You’ll keep the $25 fee that gives them access to the same information that you have.
- The system has an unfavorable reputation and doesn’t provide a service to anyone. You are basically selling these people nothing at all for their money.
- This is a fraudulent business adventure that sells people worthless information and makes them advertise online to earn money for a product that doesn’t exist.
- Recently this system has attracted a lot of attention and you’ll see ads posted online to join it and earn $25 for every email you process.
- In order to earn any money off this system, you’ll need to sell this to another person and hope that they’ll invest in this adventure.
- Stay clear of these ads and the promise that they will earn you $25 for every email you process.
- If you do decide to use this system, I wouldn’t recommend that you use your personal PayPal account. Many people will complain to PayPal that you’ve scammed them out of their money and your account will be banned and closed. This is a risky business and it isn’t wise to use a well-known payment processing system to collect funds from people.