Points2Shop is a survey site, or better known as a GPT (Get Paid to), that offers payment or prizes for answering surveys. The site has a rewards program that pays people to click on ads, complete offer, shop, and much more. Like all GPT (get paid to) sites, you’ll earn credits which you can exchange for any product that Amazon sell or convert the points to cash.
How Do You Join?
- The site is opened worldwide and anyone can join the site.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to join the site. However, if you are at least 13 or older, your parents can give their consent for you to join.
- Fill in your name and email address.
- The company sends a confirmation code to your email account.
- Confirm you email address and login.
How Does it Work?
- After signing up for the site you are free to earn points:
- Playing video games
- Taking Surveys
- Completing Offers
- Referring Friends
- Participating in Contests and Lotteries
- Shopping online and buying products from the affiliate links.
How Does the Site’s Rewards Work?
- The site points can be redeemed for products on Amazon.
- You can request payout with only $1 or 100 points in your account.
- When redeeming your points from Amazon it’s recommended that you have more than 1000 points in your account to take advantage of the free shipping offers.
- You may also use Cashle (the Points2Shop) payment site. When using this site you may redeem your points for cash and be paid in your PayPal account.
How to Earn From Offers:
- By completing different offers from the company you’ll earn points.
- Some offers on the site require you to complete the offer using your credit card. If you don’t feel comfortable with these offers, there’s plenty more to choose from.
- On the offers section you can participate in a free trial, receive free quotes, fill out membership applications, and much more.
Other Ways to Earn:
- The site has plenty of surveys for you to take. Each survey you complete earns you point in your account.
- You can earn points by playing video games online.
- To increase your earning playing video games, it’s possible to use your points to play against other players. The winner of the game takes all.
- Participate in the site’s contests. This could be a lottery or a referral contest.
How Much Are Points Worth?
- Each point is worth $0.01.
- When signing up for the site they reward you with $2.50 for Amazon or $0.50 on Cashle if you want to be paid by PayPal.
What is the Honor Levels?
- The site has 7 different honors levels. Each level requires a different milestone to achieve. You will earn the different honors levels by:
- Completing a certain number of tasks on the site.
- Requesting payment from the site for the first time.
- Referring your friends to the site.
- The site has 7 different honors levels for you to achieve,
- Each honors level comes with its own set of benefits. Once you receive the gold status it is possible to instantly receive any PayPal request you make from the site.
- Once you promote a large number of people to the site you’ll earn the Promoters honor level. At this level you’re given special benefits from the site.
How to Earn From Referrals:
- For each referral that lives in the United States or UK, you’ll earn $1.
- The company has a three tier referral program.
- You’ll earn 15% of your referrals pay at level 1.
- The second level pays you 3% of referrals pay.
- The third level pays you 2% of referrals pay.
- You’ll only earn a referrals commission on the offers and surveys from Points2Shop site. If a person completes a survey from another site, you won’t earn a referral commission on this survey.
What People Are Saying About Poins2Shop:
- Many aspects of the site no longer work.
- Many orders are late being shipped by the company.
- The company claims they are waiting for a response back from Amazon about your order. This isn’t possible because Amazon always ships orders on time. This is a total lack of response from the site.
- If you have a problem with the company and your W-9 information, it takes weeks to fix. The company is in no hurry to fix this problem and send your payment.
- The site won’t look at your profile information when sending you a survey; therefore you don’t qualify for most of the surveys sent to you.
- The company enjoys capriciously dinging your profile and displaying your reputation on the site.
- The site claims it is international, but after installing the app, the next day many international accounts are banned on the site.
- The company only sends you surveys from Vindale. If you don’t watch the survey site it won’t credit your points.
- When the site refuses to credit the points to your account they claim they weren’t paid by the company so they can’t pay you.
- The BBB (Better Business Burial) has given the site an F rating because of all the complaints filed.
- A few years back this was an excellent site to work on, however today this site is not the same. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to join the site.
- The company bans members for only working on one particular offer. Therefore, if all you do is watch videos on the site, you’ll be banned.
This is a legitimate company to work for and be paid for completing offers, watching videos, completing surveys, and much more. However, in 2017 the site started to change and now has many problems. At that time it took longer to be paid or receive the products you ordered off Amazon. The site ratings at the BBB went from an A+ rating down to an F rating. There are many complaints filed at the BBB against this site.
Many people have started to promote this site on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. They are only looking for referrals to gain honor points on the site. I personally wouldn’t recommend this site to anyone. This site has gone from a legitimate site, to a site that is hard to trust now. However, the site will still pay you, if you can wait up to 6 weeks for your payment. Before, it took 24 hours to receive the money in your PayPal account.
What I Think About the Site:
- I wouldn’t recommend anyone joining this site now. It has changed drastically since 2004. Last year the site started to have problems with shipping out the Amazon order and sending cash payments to PayPal.
- Many people promote this site on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. They make this site sound fantastic and one you must join. However, they don’t explain the issues on the site today, the slow payment, and the problems the site has with Amazon.
- All the complaints filed with the BBB have given the site a bad reputation. The site now has an F rating at the BBB because of these problems.
- Any site that has gone from an “A” rating down to an “F” rating is not to be trusted now.
- Last year when I joined the site, it had many offers, surveys, and contest to join. It was easy to earn points on the site, however today this has changed and the site isn’t worth spending time on.