Rotate4All is a multi-level platform that offers an advertising service for businesses and website owners who wish to promote a product or service. Furthermore, if you want to register with the site, you’ll earn money by promoting the links on different social media and traffic exchanges. This is an excellent service for an advertiser to have their links shared on multiple platforms across the internet. This helps the business to receive more site visits, and sell more products or services.
Advertisers: How Does It Work?
- You’ll register with the site and start your ad campaign.
- One of the site promoters will share your link under the Rotate4All bars. When you link is shared your advertising will appear under the bar. The bar uses a circuit advertising scheme that rotates the different advertising from all businesses using this service.
- The advertising bar on the site isn’t invasive and the focus remains on the sponsored site.
- The company has calculated that the average daily visit an advertiser receives is 15,000 or more.
- The service cost $100 to promote your referral link or advertising for a month.
What Services Does the Company Offer?
- Drive more referrals or affiliates to your program.
- Your company can build a massive downline for your business.
- Helps you to generate more leads and sales.
- Makes your site more visible online.
- Ads are displayed in a small invasive frame at the top of the page.
- You can advertise up to 5 ads or create 5 URLs for one campaign.
- You can change your URL every 24 hours.
- The company offers you fast and professional support to launch your ad campaign.
Promoters: How Does it Work?
- As a promoter, you’ll be sharing the advertising links on PTC sites, manual traffic exchanges, revenue share programs, and any traceable traffic source that offers a minimum of 4 seconds response time.
- For the link to count as being viewed by a person, the company requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024×600 pixels.
- The browser frame size minimum is 850×450 pixels.
Link Share Restrictions:
- When sharing the links, the company doesn’t allow the links shared on:
- Autosurf programs
- Rotator-advertising services
- No referrer / direct visits
- Hidden frames
- Visits behind a proxy
- Visits behind a VPN
- PTP programs
- Mobile traffic
- Fake referral traffic
- Non-traceable traffic
- More than 5 visits to one link each day from the same IP address.
- Blacklisted domains
- Any visit that doesn’t meet the required screen resolution or browser resolution.
How to Earn From Sharing a Link:
- You can earn $0.000240 for your first unique visit. When a person clicks on the link you shared, the company credits your account.
- The second visit from the same IP address pays $0.000120.
- The third visit from the same IP address pays $0.000060.
- The fourth visit from the same IP address pays $0.000015
- The fifth visit from the same IP address pays $0.0000008
Therefore, one day, from 1 person, clicking on your link multiple times earns you $0.000473. However, if you receive multiple clicks on your link, all from the different IP address, the company calculates your earning based on the table above.
Your account is only credited if the person clicking on the link meets the company requirement for his screen resolution and browser. Furthermore, the person can’t be using a proxy server or VPN when they click on your links.
How to Earn From Surf visits:
- You’ll earn $0.00016 for each valid surf visit performed on the site.
- You are allowed 1000 surf visits each day.
- Your total earning for surf visits each day is $0.16.
- If your referral surfs from the site, you’ll earn $0.000032 for the surfs they complete.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need to earn a minimum of $2 to request a payout from the company.
- The company pays through PayPal.
- You’ll be charged the processing fees from PayPal.
This is a legitimate site and it pays people to share links and surf online. Each time one of your links shared is clicked on, the company credits your account. Furthermore, you can earn money from surfing and clicking on links from the site. The company has a referral program that increases your earning. You’ll earn a percentage of what your referrals earn on the site. Each time one of your referrals click on a link the company pays you for their work.
This is a very slow earning site and you can’t earn a large amount of money each day. However, you can earn a passive income by sharing links, and clicking on other links. If you have a large referral base on the site, this helps to increase your earning. The site has been in business for a number of years and offers valid payment proof from users of the site. If you follow the rules, don’t try and cheat, and don’t share links in restricted sites, you can continue to work and earn from this site.
What Are My Thoughts About This Site?
- The site is a bit confusing and doesn’t offer an FAQ section for new users.
- Before you even join the site, there’s no way to find out how the site works.
- You’re forced to register with the site and visit the Terms of Service page to find out any information about the site.
- I feel this site design and how to navigate around could be improved.
- As for relying on the site for an income, this isn’t possible. It takes a lot of work at the pay rate they pay to earn the minimum payout of $2. This is hard to achieve unless you have multiple referrals signed up on your account. However, if the referrals don’t work on a daily basis, your earning won’t increase.
6 thoughts on “Rotate4All (PTP) Review – Legit or Scam”
The allow you to use that site until 4$, then they will block you by telling anyone reason to avoid the payment. Also, their advertisements are wasting our money only. Dont waste your money and time with this frauds.
Rotate4all is big scam, don’t waste your time, be away of them.
I make $5+. Few days ago I try to login to my account and it show me my account is suspended!. But I didn’t anything of that. I sent them emails to the admin but they didn’t response it. Its a scam site and didn’t help to solve any problem. Don’t Waste Your Time On This Scam Site. They will banned you too by any reason when you reach $5.
Normally when this happens it means that you have broken the rules and therefore the site has banned you.
nice article here, but on your own suggestions, can I use this to advertise a blog,? thanks again
This should be a problem at all. Just go to the site and read the terms and agreement and decide if you want to use this site.
I would not recommend that. Google frowns on autosurfs and might ding your site.