Market Force has been in business since 1972 and is one of the highly trustworthy mystery shopper companies to work for. The company hires men and women who live across the United States to perform a small task or mini jobs for the company. These types of jobs may require you to visit a restaurant, buy something from a gas station convenience store, or a number of other small tasks.
How to Apply for a Mystery Shoppers Job:
- You must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma to work for this company.
- To register, go to the website and fill out the application, otherwise, contact the company by email and ask for the paperwork to be sent to you. You can then submit this to the company’s email address or fax it back to the company.
How Much Can You Earn?
- Your earnings are based on your location, the number of jobs in your area, and what type of jobs you’ve chosen to complete.
- If the job you’ve selected asks you to go to a market, purchase certain items, rate the market, and submit your report. The company reimburses you for your purchases as long as you give them a receipt from the store. Furthermore, the company pays for your time to do this task.
- Depending on how many assignments you take during the month will determine your pay.
- People are free to take assignments as long as they complete the assignment and turn in the completed paperwork and receipt to the company, there’re paid for the work.
- Many shoppers earn $50 to $300 a month with the company.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company pays once a month for the jobs you’ve completed the previous month.
- You have only two payment options with the company, one is direct deposit to your bank account and the second is a check mailed to your home.
- As long as you follow the instructions, complete your forms correctly, the company will pay you for your time and reimburse all your out of pocket expenses.
What Do People Say About the Company?
- Many people enjoy working for the company and being paid to perform small tasks.
- If you complete the job, follow the instruction, and submit your forms on time, you’re always paid for the job.
- However, the company has refused to pay a few jobs because the people didn’t follow the instructions, or filed their form too late.
- If you read the rules from the company, you’ll understand that they will pay you for your time as long as you follow their rules.
- Many people love working for this company because they’ve been in business for over 50 years. Therefore, there are a lot of job opportunities, no matter where you live in the United States.
- It only takes 30 minutes to an hour to complete your application and start applying for jobs with the company.
This is a legitimate company and has been in business for over 50 years. The company is easy to work for as long as you follow the instruction. Furthermore, if the job requires you to purchase an item, the company will reimburse you, as long as you submit your receipt for payment. Many people love working for this company because they receive free products and are paid for their time.
Attention Everyone – Important – Must Read
- Beware of other companies posing as Market Force and sending you checks in the mail for large sums of money.
- The scam company that poses as Market Force will send you a cashier’s check in a sum of over $1000.
- After opening the envelope you’ll find written instructions to notify the company once the check has been deposited into your account.
- The instructions tell the person to keep $200 to $400 for the job they will complete.
- The remainder of the money is to be used to purchase products at the market the company is sending you to.
- If you’re not purchasing a product the instructions tell you to withdraw an amount in a cashiers check and mail it to an address they’ve supplied you.
How Can You Tell if the Market Force You’ve Subscribed to is the Company?
- Market Force never sends a cashier’s check in the mail and instructs you to deposit this into your account.
- The amount you’re paid for each task will never equal $200 or more.
- Market Force will never pay a mystery shopper before they have completed a job.
- Market Force never pays a mystery shopper for the work they’ve done until the following month.
- Market Force will never ask you to return money to the company in the form of a cashier’s check.
The Market Force scam has been going on for years. Once they find the people responsible for the scam, they’re prosecuted, and a few months later another person is taking their place. If you ever have any questions about a letter from Market Force, go to their website and contact the company. Market Force will give you instruction on what to do with the check and letter.
Never deposit these check into your account and expect them to clear. The checks are bogus and will never clear the bank. Furthermore, use your common sense if this happens to you. A red flag should immediately pop up warning you something is wrong. No company will ever pay a person in advance for work. Furthermore, no company will ever ask you to purchases items from a market over $1000. No legitimate company will ever ask you to send them back the money. This alone should indicate that the people are not the original company and you need to go to the authorities on this matter.