Social Sparks runs a blog marketing business that connects advertisers looking for bloggers to write sponsored posts for their products or services. The company hand picks all the blog sites that fit their criteria. In order to work for the company you must submit your blog site for a review and approval.
How to Join the Company:
- Sign up with the company and fill in the application.
- During the signup process you’re asked to set your price for each review you write and publish on the site.
- You’ll need to link your blog to the site.
- Social Sparks requires you to give them authorization to access your Google Analytics data and direct publishing information on your site.
- The sign up, review of your blog, and the checking of your stats normally takes around 7 to 10 days to complete. When the company has completed evaluating your blog, they’ll send you an email.
How The Pricing System Works:
- You’ll be setting your own price for the reviews you write.
- Each 1000 point on the site is equivalent to $10.
- The minimum payment for a sponsored review is 500 points or equivalent to $5.
- Some sponsored reviews earn as high as $250; however, this depends on a few factors that help to increase your earning.
- Your total payment is determined by several different factors.
- The leads or advertisers on your blog or website.
- What type of posts you write for your site.
- What is your daily, weekly, and monthly blog traffic?
- What is your niche?
How Does the Company Work?
- After signing up and having your blog approved, you’ll now be able to write reviews for the company.
- Make sure you’ve completed your profile and added an image to the site. This is important so advertisers can see who you are.
- You’ll start to receive invitations or job offers in your inbox.
- You’ll read the job offer, talk with the client and determine if this is a good fit for you and your blog.
- Once all the details have been worked out, you’ll start your assignment and write the blog post.
- The post is is uploaded to the site, waiting the client’s approval. However, if the advertiser isn’t satisfied with your work, you’ll need to make the corrections to the post.
- Once the advertiser is satisfied with your work the company posts the review on your site and credits your account with the points you’ve earned.
- You can keep track of your earning on your dashboard.
What Bloggers are Saying about Social Spark:
- The company pays higher than other blog marketing platforms.
- The dashboard displays your current stats, jobs, payments, and interactions with the clients.
- The company has an excellent support system and there’re willing to work with you and the client to make sure the jobs go smoothly.
- Once the blog post has been approved the company takes care of posting this to your site.
- You don’t need to worry about finding images, adding tags and furthermore, you don’t have to worry about Google penalizing your blog for paid links.
- Social Sparks only uses nofollow links on your site. Other such platforms use dofollow links on their sponsored posts. Google will penalize your account for all the dofollow links on your site.
- It is difficult to get your blog approved from the site.
- The site only accepts high quality blogs with an excellent design.
- Before your blog is accepted you must past Google analytic authorization.
- If you don’t maintain a high quality post, your blog, or the other standards the company requires, your blog will be eliminated. You’ll need to fix the blog and see if the site will accept it again.
How Does the Company Pay?
- After each job you paid through PayPay.
- The company pays you 30 days after completing the job.
This is an excellent company to work for. It is legitimate and does pay you to write sponsored reviews on your blog. However, this company has very strict rules for your blog site and you must maintain your blog at all times. Otherwise, the company can disqualify your blog and it is hard to be qualified again.
This company has very high standards and understands the problems bloggers have with Google when they post sponsored reviews on their site. Therefore, the company takes this into consideration when they post the review, set the tags, and use nofollow links on your site. Therefore, you site will never have an issue with Google.