Vayable is a website that hires freelancers’ worldwide as local travel guides. The company offers travelers a chance to meet local people in their travel distention. The people who live in these travel destinations will offer their services to take the group of people around to experience the culture, food, shopping, and visit places that aren’t offered by local tour agencies. As an insider for the company, you have the opportunity to create your own tour packages that travelers can select directly from the website.
How Does it Work?
- Vayable is a marketplace where anyone can create an account, offer a tour, and book a tour.
- If you want to be an insider and offer your experiences as a tour guide, all you need to do is enter your experiences on the site.
- You may offer several different types of tour packages for the traveler. Depending on your location you can offer tours to out of the way locations, hiking, climbing mountains, visiting wineries, beaches, backpacking, camping, and horseback riding. The types of tours you offer can be endless and custom designed with the tourist in mind.
- If you speak more than one language, this is beneficial for you and can attract a larger clientele.
- Before you can complete your profile and join the company, they require you to visit a page called a vouch page. Here you’ll need a webcam and microphone to record yourself answering a few questions. After you complete this task, you’ll not need to do this again. You can now set up as many experiences as you wish on the site.
How Much Can You Charge For Your Services?
- The company uses a “Friendly Pricing” list for your tours. You may charge $25, $50, $100 and $200 per person.
- When setting your prices, keep in mind the cost of food, transportation, and other out of pocket expenses, to offer your experience.
- Furthermore, determine what your time is worth.
- You can offer a group package for 6 to 8 clients. A flat rate fee of $400 can be charged. When you set up your offer, make sure to mark down that you can accommodate up to 8 people. Indicate this is $50 per person, and you have a maximum of 8 people for this booking.
- Until you’re established, it’s recommended that you start off with an introductory offer. This gives you a better chance of booking a few tours in your area.
- Furthermore, when setting your prices, look around the website and see what others are charging. This helps you determine if you’ve chosen a competitive price for your tour.
Creating Your Profile:
- On your dashboard is where you’ll create your profile. It is best to upload a good photo of yourself so the clients can see who they will be working with.
- On your dashboard, you can enter your experiences, set your prices, and edit experience at any time.
- The site has an online message system that allows you to message and speak directly to the traveler. If you can’t make your appointment, it is easy to contact the traveler and see if you can arrange another day or time.
- On your dashboard, you’ll be able to confirm and book your experience.
- If you’ve booked an experience, it is a good idea to keep in touch with the traveler.
- Let them know where you’ll meet them, what type of special clothes they will need, if any and give them all the instructions for the tour.
- Make sure you contact them at least 24 hours prior to your experience and check to see if they have any other questions, need anything, and understand what the arrangements are.
How Does the Site Pay You?
- Currently, the site sends out direct deposits to your bank account 24 hours after you’ve completed your experience.
- The company has a limited number of countries they can send payment to right now. You’ll need to check on the website to see if your country is listed.
- All funds for experiences are sent to the company, which holds the funds for the clients. After you’ve met with the client and completed your experience, it takes 24 hours for the funds to be released.
This is a legitimate website that allows you to work as a freelance agent or travel agent in your own country. You may join the site, offer travel packages and deals to anyone traveling to your specific location. The company handles collecting the payment and paying you directly to your bank account, 24 hours after you’ve completed your tour. Furthermore, as a free agent, insider, or guide, you can set your own prices, make your own schedules, and accept or decline any client you wish.
The company is very unclear about the payment and if they withhold a percentage of your earnings for their services. If you live in a country they haven’t yet arranged a direct deposit with, it is unclear how they’ll pay you for your services. Considering the company is collecting the fees upfront for your services, you’ll rely on them for your pay. The company states in the rules that it is not possible for you to arrange payment from the client directly to you.
5 thoughts on “Vayable.com Review – Legit or Scam”
You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most individuals will connect with your blog.
Hi there, just found your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I am going to watch out for new posts from you. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the structure for your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way, keep up the excellent high-quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one these days.
Another good service that is similar and arguably better than vayable is tourzan.com which has lower fees, a scheduler, tour package manager and lets guides set their own rates. Would love to know your opinion on tourzan.com
This is an interesting opportunity to allow us to work on our own schedule.
It’s also a good chance to meet some foreigners and bring them around in our country. I think this concept is great, moreover one can chat with the travelers before they start the trip which I think is good for both parties too.
Though I don’t think I would like to be a travel agent, this might be good for me if I want to visit other countries. Thanks again for sharing such an unique opportunity.