Sykes is a company that hires people to work at home or one of their many call centers worldwide. The company has 4 major regions where people can apply for a job. If you live in North America you have the opportunity to work at home, at the center, in a corporate position or an enterprise job. Furthermore, they hire from Europe Middle East and Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific. This is a great opportunity to find part or full-time employment.
How to Apply at Sykes:
- Visit the website and click on your location.
- Follow the directions for applying for a job.
- There are several options that you can use to apply for a job at the company. You can go to their recruiting office/hub, apply through their app on your smartphone or tablet, apply directly from the website, or apply through their Facebook pages.
- Depending on your region, they have different work at home positions and office positions.
Working for Sykes:
- This is a nice place to start off working for, especially if you have no prior work experience.
- The company will hire employees within the organization when a new job opening is available.
- You’ll have a chance for great opportunities and gain valuable knowledge from the company.
- The company has a decent pay scale for the jobs that you work.
- Depending on the call center you work at, they are always helpful and are there to guide you. You never feel alone when working at certain call centers.
- At times there are great opportunities to test and launch new products. The company sends you new items to test in the mail.
- Tech support is an excellent place to work.
- If you like working in a call center, this can be a good job.
- The company has many special events for their employees.
- Working in the company’s call center is stressful.
- Many customers are abusive and it makes it difficult to work there.
- Some of your coworkers will attack you and abuse you verbally. This is when you work in the office, at the call centers and not a home.
- If you have a medical problem or need time off, you’re required to quit. Afterward, your name is added to a no hire list.
- The worst in-house call center job ever. The management doesn’t care about its employees and they don’t communicate with them either.
- Some of the tests you do for tech support are stressful, especially with all the questions and answers they require.
- The company has a hardware division you can work in, however, the pay is not so great for the work they require you to do.
How Does the Company Pay?
- When you’re hired to work for the company, you’ll need to choose your benefits package.
- The company won’t specify the pay rate for any of the jobs or even how they pay. During your interview, the company can hire you. They will negotiate your pay rate and how they will pay you. Furthermore, the company has different options for you to choose from when you’re paid.
What Type of Jobs Opening Do They Have?
- Customer service call center rep
- Hardware support
- Tech support
- Working in the back office – doesn’t explain the job duties for this position.
This is a legitimate company to work for. However, some of the jobs offered by this company are for the call center. They offer work at home position for some of the regions, not all regions have an opening for work at home positions. Many people enjoy working for this company, the job experience, benefits, and the special events the company has for its employees. However, there are a few people that have complaints about a few offices within the company. They feel that the people working there are abusive, don’t help, and it isn’t a good job of being stuck in an office call center.
In order to find out if there is work at home positions available, you’ll need to visit their website and search for jobs in the country you live in. Each country has its own job listing, how to apply, and requirements they are looking for. The company does pay on time, has different benefit packages you can select from, and offers you a chance to advance within the organization. If you’re looking for a more permanent job position with work at home benefits, it’s worth checking out this company.
2 thoughts on “Sykes Review – Legit or Scam”
Very Good article to share . keep updating more article like this.
Amazing! recently I’ve been reading on this blog a lot of opportunities but sadly later found out that they are not available in my country. Now with Sykes, I’m confident that I will get the work at home job for tech support!!! Immediately rushing to their site!! #Thanks @Ann Leflore