Honeygain is a company that will use your idle internet connection for their network and pays you for your idle internet connection. This is a great concept that works on any Windows device, Mac device, and all smartphones and tablets. This is an international company and no matter where you live the company will pay you for using your idle internet connection. It is possible to connect 5 devices at once to your internet connection. The company recommends that you use one device per IP address to receive the best revenue possible. The company can use up to 2GB per day. Depending on your internet speed it is possible to reach a maximum of 15GB per day. The amount of usage each day will depend on your internet plan and your line speed. The company will never use more than 10% of your available network bandwidth at a time. Therefore, the app can run in the background while you earn money sharing your network bandwidth with the company.
How Does It Work?
- Visit the website and download the app for any Android device.
- You can also download the Windows app from the website.
- It is now possible to download the app for any Mac OS or download the APK app for Android devices.
- Once the app has been downloaded and installed on your device, you’ll need to create an account.
- The company needs your email address, password, IP address, and your payment method.
- When you first sign up with the company you’ll receive a $5 bonus for creating a new account.
- Once the app has been installed on your computer or mobile device, it is time to configure the app. Here you will decide on how much of your data plan the company can use per day.
- The app will never use more than 10% of your available data plan at any given time. This means the app runs in the background so you won’t see a major decline in your internet connection speed.
- You are paid for each KB of data the company uses from your data plan.
- If you are busy and need your full data plan, it is possible to turn off the app and not share your data plan.
- You have the option to leave your computer running 24/7 and share your data plan with the company.
Is This Safe?
- Honeygain ensures that all your personal data is safe at all times.
- The company does not keep any of your personal data on their servers. The only data that are kept is necessary for their services. The company must store your email address, your IP address, how much traffic you generate per month, and how you want to be paid for the traffic you’ve shared.
- You have all the options available to you to select how much of your data plan the company can use each day.
- It is possible to turn off the data sharing on any device at any time.
- The company says that you can expect 2GB per day usage or up to 15GB per day depending on your internet connection speed.
- Each person who shares their data usage with the company will not be affected in their daily work. The company will only use a maximum of 10 of your available network bandwidth.
How Much Can You Earn?
- Your earnings are calculated by the number of devices the app is installed on and how much-unused data you have available.
- The company pays for every KB of data that you share with them.
- The company uses an online calculator to help you determine you’re earning based on the number of hours your devices are connected and you share your data.
- It is possible to earn up to $50 a month for sharing your data. However, you must share the data for 720 hours in a month to earn the $50. This means that you must have the app connected for 24 hours a day.
- The app runs in the background so it is easy to accumulate money each day your computer is connected to a network.
Pros and Cons
- The app is easy to use and install on your devices.
- The company offers you a simple dashboard that makes it easy to understand how much data you have shared and allows you to calculate your earnings.
- If you run into any problems it is easy to contact the company for help.
- The app is safe to use on all your devices.
- If you have a limited data plan each month, the app will eat up your data plan. This could cost you money in the long run.
- If you are running this on a mobile device the app can eat up to 8% of your battery.
- If you have the app installed on your mobile device and do not use the device each day you will earn less money. If you turn off the app and forget to turn it back on the company will delete your credits after 6 months of nonuse.
How Are You Paid?
- You earn credits in your account for sharing your data.
- Every 10 credits in your account equal $0.01.
- You need to earn $20 in your account before you can request payment.
- The company only pays by PayPal.
- It will take 24 hours to process your payment and receive the money in your PayPal account.
Honeygain is a legitimate company and will pay you for sharing your data. The app is an international app that works on all Windows devices, Mac IOS, and Android devices. You will need to install the app and register with the company. When you signup to share your data the company gives you a $5 signup bonus. There is a referral program that helps you earn an extra 10% of your referrals earnings. This helps to reach your payout goal faster. The app works great on your computer but if you install this on a smartphone it can eat up the battery life on your device. I would not recommend using this app if you are on a limited data plan each month. This can end up costing you money instead of making money. Other than this the app is great and it can earn you up to $50 a month just for sharing your data.