FanGrow is a site that helps people to increase their social media or website presence. On the site you can purchase different types of campaigns that members can visit. The type of campaign that you choose will determine what the person does. You can request them to like a page, follow you, like a video, or even subscribe to your social media account. In the campaign you can add your website page on Facebook, Facebook pages, Twitter account, YouTube videos, Google+ followers, Stumbleupon followers, ReverbNation fans, MySpace connections and Soundcloud followers.
How Does the Site Work?
- Create an account on the site and verify your email address. Once your email address is verified, you may log into the site.
- You’ll be directed to your dashboard. On the dashboard you’ll see the different options on the site. Furthermore, you can check your points you’ve earned, your total exchange, if you’ve added funds to your account, and how many referrals you have.
- On the dashboard is where you can start a new campaign. Just go to the bottom of the page and fill in the details. Enter how many coins you’re willing to give a person for following, watching a video, or liking one of your pages.
- It is best if you have a Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Soundcloud, Google+1, Reverbnation Fans, Stumbleupon Followers, MySpace Connections and Backlinks if you join the site. You’ll need an account on each one of these social media sites in order to earn points to start your own campaigns.
- You can always add these accounts to the site later on. This helps you to earn more points to start your own campaigns.
- If you’re a new website owner and looking for more likes on your pages, this isn’t an excellent way to get the likes you need. You’ll add the pages to your Facebook account, start a campaign, enter the number of points you’re willing to pay, and start your campaign. Each time a person on the site likes your page it increases your social presence on Facebook, but not on your website. The likes on Facebook aren’t transferred to your website or blog. The only thing that is good about this is people will see your website name on Facebook.
- The company has a VIP membership that you can join. If you have 500 coins in your account, you can join the VIP section for 5 days. In these 5 days each time you click on a link and like a post, you’ll earn 10 points instead of 4 points.
What Users Say About this Site:
- This is an excellent social media exchange site that allows you to earn points for liking other members Facebook pages, photos, website content and more. Furthermore, you can use your points to start your own campaign. This allows you to grow your social media presence.
- When earning coins for liking different campaigns, you’ll find broken links and some campaigns that won’t credit your likes. When this happens, you’ll need to report the broken links to the site.
- The site is a bit confusing at first and the Help and FAQ sections don’t supply you with a lot of information.
- If you’re trying to build up your social media presence, then this is a good site. Otherwise, if you want to build up your website or blog presence, this site isn’t really for this unless, you post on your social media account.
- The coin exchange rate is very high on this site. If you’d like to exchange your coins for cash, you’ll need 15,000 coins to earn $1.
- The site is a very slow earning site and it’s best to take the coins you earn on the site and start a new campaign of your own.
- The site does help increase your social media accounts, but if you’re there to help increase your website or blog, the only way this will happen, is if you post the website or blog on your Facebook pages.
How Do They Pay?
- You’ll need to go to The Bank and transfer the coins in your account for cash. You’ll need to have 15,000 coins in your account to cash out $1 to your PayPal account.
This is a legitimate social media exchange site. You are awarded points for liking other members’ social media accounts. Afterwards, you can take the points you’ve earned and start a new campaign for yourself. This helps increase your social media presence. The site offers members a chance to redeem their points for cash. However, the exchange rate on points is rather high. You’ll need 15,000 points to cash out $1 from the site.
In my opinion, this is a good site if you’re interested in increasing your social media presence. For example; if you have a video posted on YouTube and need more site views or likes, this is an excellent way to earn them. You’ll need to spend a bit of time on the site and earn points. Afterwards, you’ll use these points to promote your own site and the videos you have online.