ICUC Social is a social media content moderators and community management company that handles businesses social media accounts. They help large businesses manage their social media accounts, create social media conversations, engaging videos and high-quality images for their social media accounts. Furthermore, they are one of the largest online communities in the world.
The company has a current job board and they hire moderators and community managers that can work in more than one language. They need people who are fluent in English and in two or more languages: German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, French, and Spanish. If you are fluent in any other language this is an asset to the company.
How to Apply:
- Visit the job board on their website. The current positions are listed on the site.
- If you’re interested in a job, open the link and follow the instructions for applying for this position.
- All job interviews are done online using Google Hangout video and audio from your home or office.
Working for the company:
The company hires people with the following skills and prefers they complete the Moderation Gateway course and have a Moderation Foundation Training certificate.
- All candidates must be highly proficient in the English language.
- Be highly proficient with Google Hangouts so they can communicate with internal and external team members.
- You’ll need a Twitter and Facebook account that you use on a regular basis.
- Have knowledge, understand and be able to use social media tools and interact online using forums, blogs, and user-generated content.
- Must be able to follow current trends and have substantial knowledge of the Internet.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- You must have an overwhelming passion for today’s collaboration technologies and social networking.
- Must take pride in your work and have a strong sense of account ownership.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and good judgment.
- You will work directly for the company. Your salary will be based on the job position you’re hired for.
- The company doesn’t discuss salary or methods of payment online. This is discussed during the interview.
About the Company:
- The company was founded in 2002 and their website was moved to a new hosting company on 27-June-2014.
- The company is registered to Keith Bilous of Winnipeg CA.
This is a legitimate company to work for. Each employee receives a salary from the company. The salary is calculated depending on the position that you work. The company has three different shifts you can work; the day shift, night shift, and late night shift. They give their clients a 24-hour service and need to cover all three shifts.