Share Cash is a company who locks your content on a website or blog. In order for a site visitor to view this content they must perform a small lead-generation advertising task to unlock and view the file. Once the person unlocks the file your account earns $1. You can earn up to $20 on each unlocked file depending on the ad. The company supplies you with tools to lock your files, website, and links. This is one example of a Paid per Download site (PPD). You earn money each time a person unlocks and downloads one of your files.
What the Company Provides:
- You’ll upload the files from your website using a File Locker tool. This monetizes your downloads and keeps track of how many files are unlocked on your site.
- Share Cash provides you with a website hosted landing pages for your files. Furthermore, you can integrate the file download directly to your site using the File Widget tool.
- You will use the Website Widget tool to lock pages on your site that contain premium content.
- To lock links on your site, the company provides you with Link Locker tools.
- You may lock links to third party files or outbound links to other websites. Furthermore, the company provides hosted landing pages and a Link Widget tool.
How to Join:
- Register with Share Cash. Create a username, add your email address and password.
- Add your personal details to the site.
- Read the ToS agreement.
How to Earn:
- Upload you own files to the site. The files must be your personal files only, no illegal or copy protected files are allowed on the site. Therefore, you can’t upload torrent files to download movies or music. However, you can upload eBooks and white papers you’ve written.
- Link to the large database on the site and choose from over 200,000 files to offer on your site for download.
- Refer people to the site and earn 1%
- Earning are calculated and added to your payable balance at the end of each month.
- You’ll need to request payment on the 1st or 2nd of the month in order to have your payment sent out on the 3rd of the month. The company pays standard users on the 3rd of every month.
- If you’re a premier member, your earnings are calculated every Sunday night. Afterwards, you may request payment on Monday or Tuesday because the company sends premier payments out every Wednesday.
- You may request your payment by Payoneer. You’ll need a $20 balance in your account to receive a prepaid Master Card. If you need an international or US bank transfer, you’ll need a $50 balance.
- You may also request payment by Payza, but you’ll need a $25 balance to be paid.
- US residences can request a bank wire transfer of funds over $50.
- International wire transfer needs funds over $100.
About the Site:
- The website was created on 06-January-2009.
- The registered owner of the site is WhoisGuard, Inc. The site is a registered site of Panama.
The site is a legitimate paying site and pays its standard members once a month and the premium members are paid weekly. Many website and blog owners now use the PPD format on their sites to earn a passive income each month. If you own a website or blog, this is a great way to make extra money on your site.