Fitplay is a mobile app that can be used on any Android or iOS device. You can easily find the app on the Google Play Store or the App Store. If you decide to download and install this app on your mobile device, you can earn money by downloading other apps and playing games. The Fitplay app is owned by a company called AppLike GmbH which owns another app called AppLike. This is also a money making app that is very similar to Fitplay. The app allows you to earn points that you can redeem for cash by listening to Audiobooks, playing games or downloading different game apps and playing them.
How Does it Work?
- First off you’ll need to visit the Google Play Store or the App Store to locate the app and download this to your mobile device. Install the app on your device and open up the app.
- Create your account and register with the company. The app is available worldwide and this shouldn’t be an issue for anyone to register an account with this company.
- You can create your account using your email address, your Facebook account or even your Google account.
- After registering with the app they will require you to take a profile survey. Here you will tell them about yourself, your age, gender and where you live.
- When you finish the survey and creating your account the site will deposit 5,555 coins in your account. This is a bonus for signing up for a new account.
How To Earn Money:
- Visit your dashboard and find the different apps that are available for you to download and install on your mobile device.
- Each of the apps has a star rating to help you decide on which apps you’d like to download and install on your device.
- Once you install the app and start using the app, you’ll accumulate points in your account.
- The more apps that you download and use, the higher the points you accumulate in your account.
- If you install an app that has 4 stars next to the app, you’ll earn more points using this app than you will if you install an app that only has 1 star. So pay close attention to the number of stars next to the app. Pick the ones that have a higher star count if you want to earn more points in your account.
- You can also earn points listing to your favorite Audiobooks through the app. At times you earn more points listing to the Audiobooks than you do if you download and play the games. They have some great Audiobooks that you can select from so it is well worth your time to listen to a few of them and earn points.
- The site credits your account with mcoins. You will be able to redeem these coins for cash or gift cards after you’ve accumulated enough coins in your account.
- The app has a referral program that you can join. Just refer people to the app and earn points in your account.
- When a person signs up using your referral code, you’ll earn 250 mcoins in your account.
- When the person starts earning points on the app, you’ll also earn 25% of the points they have earned.
What People are Saying About the App?
- Many people like the welcome bonus, they receive when they sign up for the app. They say it helps them to reach the payout a lot faster.
- People like the app because it is free to join and they offer some good games to play to earn points.
- It is good that the app will send your earnings to your PayPal account.
- There are a few people who are having issues being paid.
- It appears that a few people have had problems with the app after they reach a certain number of coins on the app. They are saying that the points are slowing down or they are not being credited to their accounts.
How Does the Company Pay?
- There are different thresholds the app uses to cash out through PayPal or a gift card.
- You’ll need to check the rewards page on the app to determine if you have enough points to request the payment to your PayPal account or a gift card.
- You can choose to redeem your points for PayPal cash, Amazon gift card or other gift cards from Tesco, Starbucks, Zalando, Stream, iTunes, Pizza Express and TXmaxx.
- Gift cards and cash start at £5 all the way up to £20. Depending on how many coins you have in your account will determine what you can request in cash or gift cards.
This is a legitimate app that you can download and install on your mobile device. The app is easy to use and basically, you’ll be earning points for downloading and installing other apps on your mobile device. The apps that you install will be game apps that you’ll need to use and play in order to accumulate points in your account. You can also listen to Audiobooks through the app and earn points for listing to the Audiobooks through the app. Last but not least the app has a referral program you can use. You’ll earn bonus points in your account when your referral earns points in their account.
Word of caution. If you want to use the app there have been a few reports from people who’ve claimed they did not receive their payment or the gift card they requested. However, there are so many people who have been paid and received their gift cards. I’m not sure if these people failed to complete the form correctly or had an issue with their account. I feel it is necessary that you know about the payment issues before you download and install the app on your mobile device.
3 thoughts on “Fitplay App Review: Legit or Scam”
I can not cash out why is this?
I think I may just try this one out!
I love it!!! I have cashed out 5 times. I only dl games I enjoy. So far so good. My first pay out was $10, then $5. I don’t let it get past $2 now, just in case. They pay in euros, so you have to convert currency on PayPal web site, the PayPal app won’t let you do it. Hope this helps.