Captchcode.club is a data entry website that is owned and operated by Michelle Jowett from Texas. The website is open to anyone worldwide and you must be at last 13 years of age or older to join this site This isn’t a typical data entry website, but instead, it is a website for you to type and solve captcha online. This website offers you 3 different membership plans you can choose from when joining the website. You have the free membership or starter membership, the premium membership, and the corporate membership. In order to be able to work on this site, you must select one of these membership plans to join.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to go to the website and create your account.l
- After you’ve registered on the site, you’ll need to select our membership package.
- The membership package will give you a number of Captcha credits in your account with a guarantee that you’ll earn a certain amount of money for solving the Captcha.
- The site has 1 free membership and 2 paying membership packages for you to select from.
- The free or starter membership includes:
- You will earn $0.1 for each Captcha code you solve.
- You are given 1500 Captcha credits in your account.
- You can earn free monthly bonus credits for your account
- You can solve an unlimited number of Captcha each day.
- They guarantee this membership is completely free.
- They say you can be paid out at any time and they offer instant payment to you.
- The Premium membership cost $150 to join and the plan includes:
- You will earn $0.2 for each Captcha code that you solve.
- They also offer you free monthly bonus credits.
- You are purchasing 2500 Captcha credits.
- They say you can solve an unlimited number of Captcha each day.
- Here they also say that the account is 100% free. This one seems a bit strange to me because they are asking you for $150 to purchase this account membership from them.
- You can receive a payout from the site at any time.
- The Corporate Membership plan will cost you $450 to join this plan. The plan includes:
- The plan guarantees that you’ll earn $0.3 for each Captcha that you solve on the site.
- Each month you can earn monthly bonuses.
- You are purchasing 5000 Captcha credits with this plan.
- You can type an unlimited number of Captcha each day.
- The membership is 100% free. Now here again how can this be a free membership when they are asking you to pay them $450?
- They also say that payment on this account is instant and you can request your payment at any time.
How To Earn Money?
- The website membership plans indicate that you can type an unlimited number of Captcha each day to earn money.
- However, this isn’t the case. The site will limit you to 250 Captcha each day.
- The free membership plan is offering you 1500 Captcha credit each month. It doesn’t say anywhere on the site that you are limited to this number of Captcha you solve each month. The plan is very misleading when it says that you have 1500 credits. Normally, if you have to buy credits from any company it is for a company wanting to purchase solved Captchas and not a person solving the Captcha for a company.
- This site is very unclear about the membership plans and if you need to pay each month for the plan or if the plan is a lifetime membership plan.
- The site is offering $0.1 to $0.3 for each Captcha solved. All the other Captcha sites only pay a person $0.0001 to solve a Captcha. This site is paying extremely high for each Captcha that is solved.
- They are claiming that you can cash out any time you want from the site. However, the site only pays out once a month. This is very misleading.
- Each one of the membership plans indicates the site in 100% free to join. Then why are they requiring you to pay a membership plan and buy your Captcha credits from them?
- You can cash out through your PayPal account, Payza, and Payoneer. However, on the home page of the site, they say this is the only site that will pay you with Bitcoins. So how do they really pay? They are very unclear how they actually pay you on this site.
- You’ll need to have $100 in your account before you can cash out. This is extremely high for a Captcha site. All other Captcha sites require you to have a minimum balance in your account, of $2 and not $100.
- When you go to cash out on the site they are requesting you to pay them $40 to cash out. This isn’t a free site at all and there is no need to pay a site for the money you’ve earned.
I don’t recommend working for this site at all. They are a shady company and have too many misleading statements on the home page of the site. Furthermore, a legitimate company would never require you to pay them 40 to cash out your earning. The site might offer you a higher rate of pay to solve the Captchas on the site, but in the end, you are paying a very large sum of money for their membership packages. This site looks like it is there to make money off of your money and not the other way around. If you want to join a data entry company and solve Captcha for them, there are plenty of them online that are legal and will actually pay you for your work. This company has way too many complaints on their social media pages and too many people have not been paid by them. Please stay away from this company and don’t join the site.