UserCrowd is a website that pays people for giving their feedback on different website and apps. The company rebranded not long ago and changed their name from UsabilityHub to UserCrowd. The new site is a testing site that anyone can join and give their feedback on website designs and apps. If you decide to join UserCrowd you’ll be to give feedback to the website developers on how easy or hard it is to use their websites or apps. Your basic job will be giving your personal feedback about the website design.
How Does It Work?
- If you’d like to be a user tester all you need to do is create an account on the site and join.
- There is only one way to join the site and that is using your email address.
- Once you join the site, you’ll need to agree to their terms and conditions.
- The site is opened worldwide and anyone can join the site.
- However, they are looking for well-written feedback on the websites that you do the test. It is a good idea to have a basic understanding of the English language and grammar. This will help you to write up your answers.
- On the sign-up page, you must agree to a few terms and condition.
- If you become a tester they require you to give your best effort on each and every test that you take.
- You will need to provide the company with accurate information on your profile.
- You can only have one account on the site and agree to not create a second account.
- You must also agree to never copy or share any of the tests on this site.
- Once you agree to all these terms the company has you fill out your profile information.
- It appears that they have a listing for all countries and it is easy to find your county.
- They also ask you how many languages you speak, your age, and a few other basic questions.
- You’ll need to enter your phone number and the company will send you a verification code to your phone number.
- You’ll receive a 4 digit verification code that you must enter.
- The next step is to set your time zone and tell them if you want to set up push notification or email notifications.
- It is a good idea to set up push notifications. This way you can be notified immediately when a test is available for you to take.
How Do The Test Work?
- You won’t be recording your screen or even your voice with this company.
- The company can show you a website for a few seconds up to a minute.
- Then you will answer a few quick questions after seeing the site.
- They have other types of tests where they will show you different logo designs and you need to pick the one you like best. After, you’ll tell them why you like this one.
- There aren’t always tests available on the site. You can either keep the website opened in your browser or set up push notifications. It is best if you set up the push notifications in your browser.
How Are You Paid?
- Each time you complete one of the user tests you’ll earn $0.10 to $0.50 for the tests. Keep in mind the tests are simple and take less than 5 minutes of your time.
- You’ll earn credits for each test you take. The tests pay between 1 to 5 credits. The credits are converted to $0.10 for each credit you earn.
- You will need $10 in your account in order to cash out. This could take a few months to earn this amount of money depending on how many tests are available.
- You can only cash out using your PayPal account.
- You must give the company your PayPal ID in order to receive your payment.
- When you’re ready to cash out, you must request your payment from the site.
- The site will process your payment and pay you within 30 days.
This is a legitimate website that you can join to do small user tests and give your feedback for points. The tests are simple to take and don’t require too much time. It is best if you set up your push notifications on your browser so you’ll receive instant notification when a test is available. The site was rebranded not long ago from UsabilityHut to UserCrowd. Since the site was rebranded there appears to be more tests that you can take on the site. Just keep in mind you won’t earn an extreme amount of money from this site and it could take several months to reach the payout. Once you do reach the payout, the site will take up to a month to send you your payment. They must verify all the work you’ve done and look at your responses.