PopulusLive is an online survey site that is based in the United Kingdom. Based on how the company pays you for your time and efforts, it appears this site is only for people who live in the UK or other European countries. The company is only offering payment by check and it would be difficult for other people worldwide to cash a check from a European country. Anyhow, the biggest selling point or attraction for this survey site is the claim that they are paying you £1 for 5 minutes of your time. The website doesn’t restrict anyone from joining the site. However, if you do join the site, just make sure if you earn any money from taking surveys that you can cash a check from a company based in the United Kingdom.
How Does It Work?
- Like any online website, you’ll need to register with the company.
- This requires filling out their form and supplying them with the necessary information.
- An email will be sent to your email address to verify your account.
- You must verify your account before you can work for this website.
- Once your account has been verified it is necessary that you complete your profile. The profile is used to send you surveys. All survey companies send out surveys based on what a person supplies them when they’ve signed up.
- You can find the profile surveys on your dashboard.
- There are two of them for you to fill out. One if for personal and the other is for business.
- Just make sure you answer these questions accurately and honestly because the answers you give will be compared to the surveys you take with the company.
How To Make Money:
- The company is strictly a survey site and doesn’t have any other types of offers that you can do to earn extra money.
- You are sent a survey notifications to your email account.
- Once you receive the notification, click on the link and start to take the survey.
- When taking a survey, you’ll see how many points the survey offers.
- The majority of surveys offer between 1 to 5 points depending on the time the survey takes.
- The company will credit your account 1 point for every 5 minutes you spend on the survey. If the survey you receive says it will take 15 minutes to complete, you’ll earn 3 points in your account.
- They want you to take the survey and not rush through it.
- If you complete the survey, it will take a few days or up to 3 months to credit the points to your account. Some surveys run for a longer period of time, therefore, you won’t see the points in your account until the survey has closed.
- Like all survey companies, PopulusLive will do a screening of the participants.
- The company has to guarantee accuracy and demographic location for the company they are representing.
- Therefore, it is highly possible that you will not qualify for all the surveys the company offers.
- If you are disqualified from the survey, you will be rewarded a ticket to the monthly drawing.
- Each month the company holds a £250 drawing where one lucky winner will walk away with the jackpot.
- The prize draw is done on the second Monday of each month.
How Are You Paid?
- Before you are paid, you must have 50 points in your account.
- For each point, you earn on the site the company pays you £1.
- The company pays out at the end of each month.
- At the end of the month, if you have 56 points in your account, the company will still send you out a check for £50. The other points in your account will be carried over to the next time your account has accumulated 50 points.
- Around the 29th to the 30th of the month, the company will issue anyone who has earned 50 points a check for £50.
- The checks are mailed out and will take 2 to 3 weeks to receive.l
- The company offers no other form of payment.
- Based on the restrictions of cashing checks it is advisable to make sure your bank will accept a check from the UK before you sign up with this company.
This is a legitimate survey company that is based out of the UK. The company is offering £1 for every 5 minutes of your time. When completing a survey you are rewarded points in your account. If you are disqualified from the survey the company will enter your name into their monthly drawing for £250. The drawing is held on the second Monday of each month and one person walks away with the jackpot.
You must accumulate 50 points in your account before the company can issue you a check. At the end of each month, the company sends out the check. You will receive a £50 check in the mail within 2 to 3 weeks. This site is for UK residents only, but other people have claimed they joined this site. If the company sends out check it isn’t possible this is a worldwide company that anyone can join.