Rewarding Ways is a get paid to (GPT) website where you can take surveys or complete different offers. Like all GPT sites, they have videos to watch and other small tasks that you can do to earn points. The site is owned by 99 Venture LTD from the UK. This company has two other websites online, SuperPay.me and Offernation.com. This site has been online since 2011 and has a nice layout and is easy to use. What is nice about this website is the proof of payment. Each time a person is paid by the website, they will post the payment proof.
How Does It Work?
- You’ll need to go to the website and create an account.
- Enter your email address, password, create a username, and give the email address to your PayPal account.
- Once your account has been verified it is easy to start earning from the site.
- When you join the site, you’ll earn $0.20 bonus in your account.
How To Earn Money:
- Surveys: This is a great way to earn money on the website. The surveys normally take 5 to 30 minutes to complete. After completing the survey you can earn 50 to 200 points in your account. Like all GPT sites, you’re rewarded points that you can later on convert to cash.
- Clicking Ads: This is a good way to earn a few points. Each ad you click on, you’ll need to solve a captcha code in order to receive credit in your account. The rewards aren’t great, but if you click on enough ads the points will start to add Normally the ad needs to display for 60 seconds on your screen before you can earn any credits. At times there aren’t that many ads in this section to click on.
- Completing Offers: Like all GPT sites, there are offers that you can complete. Some of the offers are free and others will require you to give them your credit card to complete the offer and earn points. If you sign up for a free trial offer, it is necessary to cancel this before the offer expires. Otherwise, the company will charge your credit card. You normally have to keep the offer for 30-days before you can cancel it.
- Referral Program: This is an excellent opportunity for people to refer their family or friends to the site. You’ll earn 25% of what your referrals earn for the life of their account. If you happen to have a large number of referrals under you, the points add up rather quickly.
- Watch Videos: The website has different types of videos you can watch to earn points. The videos are 30 seconds to around 2 minutes long. If you enjoy being entertained by different videos this is a good way to earn a few points in your account.
- Promo Codes: This will require you to monitor Twitter or Facebook for the promo codes offered by the Now and then Rewarding Ways will add a promo code number on one or both of these social media sites. If you can find the number, just enter it in your account for a few extra points.
- Cash Contest: Every three months the site has a cash contest that awards the top 20 members with a prize. You’ll need to be one of the top 20 earners on the site in order to receive one of the prizes. This is an excellent incentive to work on the site and earn more points. The company will award 20 members $10 extra.
How Are You Paid:
- Most of the tasks or surveys you complete on the website will earn you cash in your account. However, a few of the offers or tasks will just earn you points.
- You can take the points and convert them to a cash reward.
- The company will pay you through PayPal, Skrill, Payza, or even Bitcoin.
- You can also select an Amazon Gift card if you want.
- All you need is $1 in your account to request payment through PayPal.
- If you want to be paid through Payza, you’ll need $10 in your account.
- The payment through Bitcoin is a bit more and you’ll need $15 in your account.
This is a legitimate site to join. It has been online for a few years now and it is one of the fastest growing GPT sites online. There are many ways to earn money on the site and what is fantastic is they pay by PayPal and a few other online payment processing. You can request payment through Payza, Skrill, and even Bitcoin. Depending on what method you choose, will depend on how much you’ll need to earn in order to cash out.