InstaGC is a website that is owned and operated by Andrew Day. The website is a typical get paid to (GPT) site where you can complete offers, take surveys, watch videos, redeem coupons or even buy products. The site has a search engine that you can use to earn extra points on the site. You can redeem your points for cash or gift cards. Most people select the option of gift cards because it is easy to redeem them on the site.
How Does It Work?
- To sign up for the site you can use your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account. Otherwise, you need to supply the company with your first and last name, an email address, password, and tell them how you heard about the site.
- Make sure you sign up with the site using legitimate information. Otherwise, the site will deactivate your account.
How To Earn Points:
- This is by far the most common way to earn points on a GPT site.
- The offers range from signing up to websites, downloading games, playing games, buying products and more.
- Some offers will request your credit card information.
- It is not profitable to purchase products through the offer wall on the site. Normally, you’ll spend more on the product than the points the site offers you for buying this product.
InstaGC Search Engine:
- The site has a search engine you can use to make your online searches.
- The searches will give you random points for the site.
- The search results aren’t completely accurate, but they do display some good results.
- However, the problem is that the site doesn’t pay you for all your searches. You might earn 1 or 2 points for every 10 searches you make on the site.
- Surveys are another way to grab some points from the site.
- If you can qualify for a survey, it could earn you up to 105 points.
- Surveys normally take around 30 minutes to complete.
- This will all depend on the video you watch from the site.
- You can earn 1 point for watching 3 videos or you’ll earn 1 point for watching 10 videos.
Enter The Decimal Pot:
- At times the site will reward you with a fraction of a point.
- You can take the fractions of the points you have on the site and enter the Decimal Pot.
- If you win the Decimal Pot and win, the pot is divided between the other members who won the Decimal Pot.
- You will earn a certain percentage of the Decimal Pot if you’re one of the lucky winners.
Redeem Point Booster Codes:
- From time to time the site will release a Point Booster Code on one of their social media pages. Keep your eyes open for the code. You can redeem these codes for points on the site.
- Furthermore, a few websites that offer different types of work to earn points will pay the site so they can create a Point Booster Code. You might find some of these on different websites that you can use to earn more points on the website.
- When you refer a person to the website, you’ll earn 10 points.
- The person who signs up under your referral code will immediately earn 10 points.
- Afterward, you’ll earn an extra 10% in your account based on the number of points the person you referred to the site earns.
Save Money With Coupons:
- The site won’t give you any points for using the coupons. However, you can find great money-saving coupons you can use to save money when you shop.
How Are You Paid?
- The site allows you to redeem your points for gift cards, PayPal cash, direct deposit to your bank account or an eCheck.
- Gift cards start at 1 and it seems that most people will opt for this instead of waiting for enough points to get their money in their PayPal account or even an eCheck.
- You’ll need 100 points to redeem a $1 gift card.
- You’ll need to have 5000 points before you can be paid to your PayPal account.
- The site will request that you submit your phone number in order to cash out. If you don’t have a phone number, it isn’t possible to cash out on this site.
- If you can’t verify your account with a phone number, you’ll be requested to submit your driver’s license or another form of ID to the site.
This is a legitimate site to join and earn points toward gift cards, PayPal cash, a direct deposit to your bank account or a Check. This is a GPT site which means that it will take a bit of time to earn points on the site. You can take surveys, watch videos. or complete offers. Some of the offers will request that you give your credit card in order to sign up and complete the offer. You can also earn cash back points for ordering products directly from the site or even using the site’s search engine. Keep in mind this is an excellent site to join and you can earn a passive income online through this site. What is excellent about this website are the coupons and how much you can save when you go shopping at your local markets.