Viewfruit is a market research company that services more than 32 countries worldwide. The company has different websites for different regions. If you live in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Canada, Europe, Australia, Africa or even the US it is possible to join the site. Just find the correct website for your country to register with. The company even has a mobile app that you can download and install on your smartphone or another mobile device. If you are looking for a part-time job opportunity the company has some available. Here you will be sharing different experiences with thousands of members from other countries. Some of the opportunities will include online market research or even online seminars.
How Does It Work?
- You will need to register with the company by entering our email address, password, and confirmation code. The company wants you to read their terms of service and agree to this before you can register.
- The site has one possible way to earn money and that is taking surveys.
- You will find the survey tab V-Survey at the top of your screen.
- There is also V-Vote and V-Chat. These two options won’t allow you to earn any points on the site towards gift cards or other rewards.
How Do Surveys Work?
- The business surveys on the site are a collection of opinions that are given by other members who answer the webpage questionnaires. The surveys are designed to help businesses to improve products and make major decisions for the company.
- The company will send you an invitation to the surveys by email. Otherwise, you can go directly to the site and check if there are any surveys that you can participate in. Furthermore, if you’ve downloaded and installed the mobile app, you can check the app for available surveys.
- It is important to immediately respond to the surveys. In order to do this, the company suggests that you download and install their mobile app. This way you can receive the notification quicker on your mobile device.
- You must frequently check the website for new surveys.
- Make sure you check your emails for new notifications.
- It is best to answer the surveys immediately before they are closed.
- When answering a survey, make sure you fill in all the important information so you won’t be disqualified.
- The system will credit temporary points to your account. Once the survey has been verified the points will change in your account.
- If you don’t respond to a survey, you could find a “quotas enough” posted on the survey. This means that the quota has been reached and there is no other place for people to take the survey.
- If you have problems opening the page of a survey, it normally means that too many people are taking the survey at once and there isn’t room for another person to enter. You can try again in a few minutes to see if there is a place for you to take the survey.
- You will have around 20 minutes to complete the survey. If it takes you longer you will lose points or be disqualified from the survey.
- You can earn 100 to 5000 points for taking a survey. The surveys normally pay $0.20 to $12 a survey.
- Every Friday the site will verify the points. If the points have been verified, it is possible to redeem your points within 5 working days.
- If you fail to receive your redemption from the site this could be a problem with your registration and you’ve made an error when registering.
- You will need 2500 points in order to request a redemption from the site. If you have less than 2500 points in your account they will remain in your account. The following week the points will be verified again. At this time if you’ve accumulated the 2500 points it is possible to redeem your points from the site.
- The 2500 points can be redeemed for $5 from PayPal or you can request a gift card from the site.
- You may only have one valid account on the site. If you have registered more than one account, the account that has been validated will be the account that is paid.
- The site has a blacklist, if you’re on this list the site won’t pay you.
- A referral link will automatically be generated for you from the site. You’ll need to build your survey group in order to receive this invitation code.
- When the members of your survey team participate and answer questions, you’ll earn an extra 10% of their points in your account. Therefore, if the members of your group answer surveys worth 500 points, then you’ll receive an extra 50 points in your account.
This is a legitimate site to join. However, this site only offers you one way to earn rewards. You can only take surveys from this site and many times you are disqualified in the middle of a survey. You’ll need to earn 2500 points on the site before you can redeem your $5 payment to your PayPal account. There are limited opportunities to take surveys on the site and you must be quick to respond to a survey when it is available. The site does have a referral program, but you must first build a survey group in order to receive the referral code from the site.