Axion Data Entry Service is a company who hires skilled data entry clerks. The company offers stable work for anyone who has data entry skills. Each data entry clerk works from home as an independent contractor for the company. Furthermore, each contractor that works for the company, must bill the company for the work they’ve completed. As a contractor, you’ll handle all your own billing, taxes, schedule, and maintain your equipment at home.
- The company prefers a new contractor to have 1 to 2 years of data entry experience.
- You’ll need to be able to type 50 words per minute or 15,000 keystrokes per hour.
- The job requires that you are able to type error-free.
- You’ll need your own Windows or Mac computer and a high-speed internet connection.
- The company will judge you on your accuracy, productivity, and how you pay attention to details.
- Each person that is hired by the company must undergo a criminal background check. This is because the data you are working on needs to be secured and it is important that nobody can access your information. The background check is to ensure the client’s that you are not a criminal or a security risk to their firm.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Each job completed is paid by a flat rate.
- Each project is paid based on the work involved.
- Completing forms that take under a minute are paid $0.05 to $0.10.
- Longer forms taking 30 to 60 minutes, earn $6 to $9 a form.
- Every 2 weeks you’ll need to send Axion an invoice for the work you’ve completed.
- You are paid 28 days after Axion receives your invoice.
This is an excellent company to work for and it pays their data entry clerks twice a month. However, it is hard to be hired by this company because they have a low turn around rate and people don’t stop working for them very often. The company will accept your application and keep them on file. When a job opening comes up you’ll be notified of the position.
What I Don’t Like About the Company:
- In order to apply for work, you’re required to pay the company to hold your application until a job opening comes available.
- The company charges you $5, $7 or $10 depending on how long you want them to hold your job application for the next available position.
- This is the first company I know of that makes a person pay to file their job application.
- The company states that it is rare that an opening comes up in the company and they’ll be looking for a new data entry specialist.
- The pay is rather low for the work you’re doing, but the hours are great and the work can easily be done in a few hours a day.
- I personally don’t like having to invoice the company for the work that I’ve completed. This is time-consuming and you need to keep accurate records of each job you’ve completed.
- Your first pay with the company is in 6 weeks. This is for the 2 weeks that you’ve finished working and the 28 days before the company pays you.
- After you’ve received your first payment from the company, you’re paid every 2 weeks as long as you get your invoice in on time.