PrizeRebel is an online survey site that offers, surveys and other ways to earn rewards and gift cards. The site is a typical get paid to (GPT) site that allows you to earn points completing different tasks, offers, or winning some prizes from the lucky numbers and weekly drawings. This is an easy site to earn points on and the design of the website is easy to use. Unfortunately, this isn’t an international site and only people living in the United States can join. The offers they have are for US citizen only.
How Does It Work?
- You must be 18 years of age or older to join the site. If you are between the ages of 13 to 18 you can join the site if your parent’s give their consent.
- You can join the site using your Facebook account or by entering your name, email address and password.
- After signing up to the site and logging in a bonus offer screen will appear.
- You have a chance to earn immediate points on the site for answering yes or no to the following offers. There are 5 different offers, you can join in or skip and continue on to the site.
- When working on the website it is best to access the site using your Chrome or Firefox web browsers.
- If you have an ad blocker this will need to be disabled in order to work on the site.
- Next, you’ll earn some points by filling in your profile and completing a few tasks along the way. This is like a sign-up bonus from the site.
How To Earn Points:
- Like all survey sites online these days they offer you more than just surveys to earn points.
- If you want to earn more points on the website it is necessary to disable your ad blocker. The ad blocker will stop you from using most parts of the website that allows you to earn points.
- The site uses points as their rewards system.
- Click on the Earn link on the site to start earning points for:
- Liking PrizeReble on Facebook.
- Registering with FabKids.
- You can choose to register with Zully.
- Join another survey site iPoll.
- Sign up with Allstate to get a free quote on your car insurance.
- This is only some of the offers they have on the site to earn points. The offers that you’re given will be based on your profile that was filled out when you joined the site.
- Like all surveys, you must qualify before you can complete the survey. Of course, surveys will earn you more points than the different offers. This might take a few tries to qualify for a survey.
- If you like watching videos it is possible to earn some points. However, this is a slower way of earning points on the site.
- The site has microtasks for you to complete. This is very similar to Amazon’s Mechanical Tucks. Some tasks will take longer to complete, therefore the amount of time spent doesn’t reflect the number of points you’ll earn.
- Earn points each day completing the daily challenges. A timer is set and you have a certain time frame to complete the challenge. Once the challenge is completed, you’re awarded the points and a badge for completing the challenges. The badges don’t really count for anything. It is just a nice way to keep track of what you’ve done on the site.
- If you sign up for free offers, you’ll need to keep track of these offers and cancel your subscription before the offer expires. Otherwise, there can be charges on your credit card. Most offers will require you to add a credit card.
- You can download different games or media players to try. Each one has a set amount of points that are rewarded to complete this task.
- The company has a great referral program. When you invite a friend to join the site, you will earn an extra 20% bonus based on the points they have earned.
- If you’re a bronze or silver level member the referral points are 20%.
- Gold members will earn a 25% bonus.
- The Platinum members earn a 30% bonus.
- The bonuses you earn are for the life of the person’s account. As long as the person you referred to the site stays active, you will continue to earn points on the site.
How To Move Up Levels:
- When you reach 1000 points on the site, you can move from the bronze level to the silver level.
- You will need 4000 points on the site to move up to the gold level. The reason I say 4000 points is because the first 1000 points you earned to move to the silver level won’t count toward the gold level. You’ll actually need to earn 3000 points more which is a total of 4000 points in your account.
- You’ll need to earn another 7000 points in order to move up to the Platinum level.
- To reach the Diamond level it will mean that you need to earn 12,000 points to reach this level.
- Each level you open up and advance too has their benefits. There are other ways to earn and some higher paying offers for you to complete.
How Are You Paid?
- Every 100 points the site is converted to $1.00.
- For 200 points you can redeem a $2 Amazon gift card.
- For 500 points you can exchange for $5 from PayPal.
- They have other gift cards from Best Buy, Whole Foods, Forever 21, HEB and Amazon. You’ll need to check the rewards page to see if there have been other gift cards added.
- It normally takes 24 hours to receive your rewards from the site.
This is a legitimate survey site that offers other ways to earn points. You can complete offers, watch videos, download games or other apps, and refer friends to join the site. It is easy to gain points on the site and you’ll just need 200 points in order to redeem a gift card. Just keep in mind that when you join a survey site, you won’t qualify for every survey you take. Therefore, it will be necessary to try and earn points on the site by visiting the different offers wall.