EarnThatBuck is a new forum that pays you to post new threads or comments. The forum is based on making money online. On the forum, you’ll find articles and information about working online jobs that you can do online or offline. The forum is new and was registered on April 12, 2018, by Moniker Online Services LLC. Like a few other forums online that pay you to create a new thread or post a comment, they use their own form of coins. The site is using ETB coins to pay you. However, you’ll be able to covert these coins to cash once you’ve earned enough coins in your account.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to register an account with the site. They require you to choose a username, enter your email address and password.
- The site will send you an email to confirm your email address before you can access the forum.
- Click on the link in your email to confirm your email address.
- Once your email address has been confirmed you are now free to edit your account details or go to the home page of the forum.
How Do You Make Money?
- The site has a limitation on how many posts you can make in an hour.
- You are allowed to create a new thread or comment on an existing thread 3 times an hour. If you exceed the 3 post limit, you won’t earn credits on your account.
- Each time you post the system will check the quality of your post. The post should be at 100 or more characters long in order to earn credits for your new thread or comment.
- Before posting any new threads on the site, read the sticky guide first. This will tell you what the site wants and expects you to publish.
- The site will only give you credits when you post in these sections on the forum:
- Rewarding Apps and Sites
- Best Paid Surveys and Routers
- URL Shorteners
- Paid Tutoring
- Paid to Upload
- Get Paid to Write
- Work From Home
- Clinical Trials and Donations
- Contractor and Odd Jobs
- Sharing Economy Jobs
- Cashback, Coupons, and Freebies
- Loyalty Programs
- General Money Chat
How Much Can You Earn?
- When you refer a friend to the site you’ll earn 1000 ETB coins. The person must be an active member on the site and have a minimum of 20 posts to earn money from your referral.
- If you update your Avatar the site will pay you 5 ETB coins.
- When you replay to a thread on the site, you’ll earn 25 ETB coins. The replay must be relevant, informative, and about the topic being discussed.
- When you post a new thread on the site, you’ll earn 50 ETM coins.
- If a person likes your thread or comment you can earn 5 ETB coins. There is a limit of 5 likes per post or a new thread.
How Does the Forum Pay You?
- Before you can request payment, you’ll need 1000 ETB coins in your account. The coins will convert to $1.
- To redeem your coins it is a manual process and you must donate your coins back to the site using your Wallet.
- You’ll need to select the donate tab in your wallet and add the username, amount you want to redeem, and a message.
- Use the message box to add your PayPal account information. The company will only send money to PayPal accounts and doesn’t have any other method to pay you.
- Each month on the 5th, the company will process all payment request and send your money to your PayPal account.
Creating a New Topic:
- You are required to create your title.
- If you have an image this can be inserted into the body of the text first. The site wants the images at the top of the page.
- Give a description of the program that you are adding.
- Add your sub-titles in the post.
- Give the person an idea about the site using sub-title What is (name of program)
- Add site requirements under (name of program) Requirements.
- Add any tools or other items that you must have to join the site to work there. (name) Requirements.
- Explain how the site works.
- What is required of you from the site?
- If there is a training program and what it teaches you.
- How much can you earn?
- How are you paid?
- Your verdict: SCAM or LEGIT
- Your Turn – this ends the post with a question or a small summary.
What Are My Thoughts About This Site:
- The site expects a lot from the people. You are to write up a full review of each new program that you introduce on the site. This takes quite a bit of time to do all the research and give all the detail in your review. The site is only paying you 5 cents for a 500 to 1000 word review.
- You are earning 2.5 cents for posting a comment on the site. However, the comments should be around 300 to 600 characters long. Otherwise, you’re not rewarded for the comment you make.
- The site seems like an exact mirror of another popular forum online for making money.
- This site is only a few months old and there is no telling I the site will make it or not.
- You’ll be spending a lot of time on the site to make a few cents each day. The length of new reviews and comments is rather strict and this makes it difficult to earn ETB coins from the site.
This is a rather new site and has only been online since April of 2018. So far the site is paying people to post new threads and comments. However, the guidelines, format, and length of each new post are ridiculous. You are writing up a full-blown review for 5 cents. In cases like this, if you want to write up a review about a website that you can earn money online, it is better to start your own review site. This way you’ll earn money from advertisers and other affiliate programs. There is no need to post a full page review on any forum site for 5 cents. However, if you want information about a new program that you can work on at home, the site does have some excellent reviews that you can read. This is a good reference site to use to find information about working online and earning money.