Bitcoin Millionaire Club is a software program that was created by Steve Banks. Steve worked as a software developer on Wall Street for several years and during his employment, he created a software package that could trade BitCoins for you on autopilot. According to Steve, there isn’t anything that you need to do. Just download and install the program for free and leave the trading decision up to the program.
Who is Steve Banks?
- If you start checking online Steve Banks is actually Steve McKay of BitCoin Code. The two gentlemen both claim that they’ve developed the same software package and worked for the same software development company on Wall Street.
- Steve Banks and Steve McKay have both used the same photo of a man they found on a free photo image site.
- The two profiles are exactly the same and offer you the same information. The only difference between these men is their last names.
- The person behind the two Steve’s has stolen a person’s identity and an image online to create the illusion that this is a real person.
- Steve Banks and Steve McKay don’t have any digital footprint online or social media accounts. How can a person run a successful company and offer you state of the art technology when they don’t even have a social media account?
- The two websites mask or hide the true identity of the owner. There is no information as to who actually owns these sites.
How Does it Work?
- You’re required to join the Bitcoin Millionaire Club to get started.
- When you join they offer you a new website domain and a web hosting account so that you can host this website.
- The company claims that they will build your website for you and turn the site into a cryptocurrency earning machine.
- They will teach you how to build multiple cryptocurrency income streams.
- When joining the site they will teach you how to avoid different hacks and scams that are present in the today’s cryptocurrency world.
- You’ll also learn how to safely store and back up all your cryptocurrencies in order to keep them safe.
- They’ll also teach you how to spot the best new crypto coins to invest in so that you’ll avoid investing in junk or scam coins.
- You’ll only learn this secret when you join the BTC Millionaire Secret club. They’ll share this information with you in their special member’s area.
- You’ll need to register on the site to get started.
- Once you register, they ask you to buy the membership for $249 instead of the original asking price of $499. This one-time fee buys you a lifetime membership into the club.
- You can use Bitcoin or even Litecoin to make your payment.
Facts About Bitcoin Millionaire Club:
- The video testimonial is done by an actor on Fiverr. The person behind the online scam has hired this gentleman to persuade you into purchasing a software package that will allow you to earn an extremely high income each day by trading cryptocurrency using a software package.
- If you read the testimonials from the people on the website, you’ll find out that they are the same as the testimonials on BitCoin Code.
- Steve Banks or Steve McKay is a photo of a model that was found on 123 Stock Photos and a few other free photo sharing sites online.
- The testimonials that are found on the site were written by people from Fiverr. The person behind the scam paid these people to write a convincing testimonial that will intrigue you into joining the program.
- The website has no contact information, no terms of the agreement or even a private policy page. This alone is a warning sign not to invest in such a site.
- There is no need to create your own website and host it online. The only reason that the company creates your website is for sharing banner ads on the site.
- If you join the site, the company claims that they will teach you how to avoid online scams. However, they are not telling you is that this site is an online scam and it should be avoided.
What Happens If You Join the Site?
- You’re required to give the site all your personal information.
- When paying for the program, you’ll be directed to pay the money to a company called BannerBit. You are not joining the Bitcoin Millionaire Club, but instead paying a company for banner ads.
- There is no software package that will trade cryptocurrency for you on autopilot
This is an untrustworthy website that will scam you out of your money. The site doesn’t have any type of software package that they sell you to trade cryptocurrency online. Furthermore, the creator of this website has a second website online called BitCoin Code. The two sites are very similar and offer you the same software package. However, one website owner is Steve McKay and the other website owner is Steve Banks. Both websites use the same testimonials and video interviews when selling you their product.
It is wise to investigate a website that claims you can earn $13,000 a day for trading cryptocurrency using a software package. These types of software don’t exist and it is impossible to make this type of money every day. Once you invest in these types of programs, you’ll start receiving phone calls or emails asking you to invest more money. The emails or phone calls will tell you that you’ll need to invest a large sum of money before you can actually see the profits using their software.
Help Keep The Website Online:
Please help support 9 to 5 Work Online and keep it advertisement free. Nobody wants to go to a website and see all the ads, pop-ups, and banners. They come to read the information. The only way I can keep this site free of advertisements is through your help. By clicking on the cup of coffee and buying me one will help keep this website free from banners and advertisements. Thank you for your support and hope you’ll visit again soon. There are new reviews added daily and with your help, you’ll always find great information and legitimate sites you can work on.