Automated Daily Income is an independent website program that has an affiliate program that is associated with another company called MOBE. The program is a 21 step training course that teaches you how to become an affiliate marketer for MOBE. The company is offering you an easy way to sell products without contacting or selling to anyone. They will set up a website for you that will help you to advertise and sell these products online.
How Does it Work?
- When you visit the website you’ll be watching a video that explains the process to you. They will tell you how easy it is to earn money with this program.
- You’ll have the opportunity to purchase the training for a reduced price.
- The company charges $497 for the course which they are happy to give you for just $49.
- You’ll also receive, free of charge, the 21-step training series to help you market and sell online. The class is $997, but for this time introduction to the program, you’ll receive both the Automated Daily Income program and the 21-step training series for one low price of $49. They are claiming this package they offer you, normally sells for $1494. However, if you order today, you’ll get all for just $49.
- The company tries hard to pressure you into giving them your name, email address, and phone number.
- However, once you do this, your inbox will be flooded with spam and you’ll never be able to get them to stop emailing you and there is no way to cancel your subscription.
About the Training and Program:
- The training program and money making opportunity have been introduced many times over by different names. They are all advertising MOBE affiliate marketing as the perfect opportunity to make money on autopilot.
- In order to make money and promote the affiliate products for MOBE, you’ll need to invest thousands of dollars before you can start earning money from them.
- Once people see what you’re promoting and selling, the mass majority won’t invest their money in this system.
- The training program the company offers for your initial $49 investment has some useful information and techniques you can use to promote MOBE or any other affiliate program.
- The company is an MLM program which is a very high-risk investment and most people end up losing all the money they invest in these types of programs.
- On the website, the company falsely advertises that they have been featured on several news channels and that these news channels endorse their programs as an easy way to make money on autopilot.
- You’ll find many fake testimonials on the site. The company has taken free stock photos of real people and written up their own testimonials to convince you this is the best program to invest in.
- You’ll need to have a large sum of money to invest in MOBE before you can even start selling their products.
- The website guarantees that you’ll make $500 immediately, just for trying out this system
- The company tells you that all your sales will be done by the MOBE team and there is nothing for you to do. All you need to do is sit back and allow the program to work for you and you’ll be making money while you sleep.
What is MOBE?
- MOBE is an affiliate marketing site that you can join and sell their different investment packages online.
- In order to become an affiliate marketer with MOBE, you’ll need to invest in one of these packages so you can promote and sell it online.
- The company has 5 different packages to choose from. You’ll need to pay for one of these packages so that you can advertise this online and sell it for the company.
- Your initial investment will be:
- Silver Masterclass – $2497
- Gold Masterclass – $4997
- Titanium Masterclass – $8,997/$199 a month
- Platinum Masterclass – $14,997/$299 a month
- Diamond Masterclass – $29,997/$299 a month
- MOBE is known by several different names and other people promoting this affiliate programs.
- You might see it advertise online by these different names:
- Automated Daily Income
- Freedom Cash System
- Extreme Home Paycheck
- My Online Business Empire
- My Online Business Education
- My Millionaire Mentor
- 45 Minute Payday
- 21 Step Millionaire Coach
How Do You Make Money?
- After joining the Automated Daily Income, you’ll be introduced to a training program.
- The program teaches you how to sell overpriced items to other people for the sake of earning a high commission online.
- You’ll need to become a member of MOBE first. In order to start earning a commission from the company, you’ll need to make the initial investment of purchasing one of the packages. This gives you the right to sell this online and earn a commission for selling this package.
- You’ll be spending much more money investing in the package than you can ever earn back from selling them online.
- Once you enter into this program and make your initial investment, the company starts immediately up selling to you. They ask you to invest in other high paying items to be able to own the right to sell them online and earn a commission for selling these items.
- This is a misleading program that requires you to make an initial investment of $49. This investment opens the door to your future according to the site. You’ll be introduced and expected to purchase high priced items to promote and sell online.
What Exactly Is This Program?
- This is a typical MLM scheme that requires you to invest in products and sell them online.
- You’ll be required to purchase each product you want to promote online. The products are expensive and almost impossible to sell to anyone online.
- Many MLM companies end up shutting down because of legal issues, too many complaints from unsatisfied investors, and they are unprofitable.
- In an MLM company, there is always a top-level employee, normally a supervisor, who is there to push you to purchase more products.
- The only person earning money from this scheme is the person pushing you to purchase more products from them. For each product they sell you, they’ll earn a high commission rate.
- The company is always telling you that if you want to earn more selling their products, you must invest first in order to earn in the end.
- The company promises to bring you tons of paid traffic to your website. This makes it easier for you to sell your products and earn a commission on each sale.
- Once you invest in these products, you’ll have the exclusive right to the Inner circle. This is nothing more than a daily or weekly audio training lesson, videos, tutorials, and a monthly new letter to all its members.
- The biggest bonus in joining this system is the License University. This opens the secret door to hidden knowledge and wealth online. They promise to share with you all the secrets they’ve learned about making money online.
- Once you make the initial investment and receive the License rights, you’ll be able to start earning a 90% commission for each License rights you sell to others.
What exactly are MOBE and Automated Daily Income? They are both an MLM scam that requires you to invest in high prices products to resell to other online. Any MLM business opportunity is a high-risk adventure and should be avoided at all cost. You’ll end up investing more money than you’ll ever earn back. Furthermore, the company is always trying to upsell new products to you. They claim that each investment that you make will earn you a higher commission rate on each sale. These types of company work on the theory if you don’t invest, you’ll never earn.
There are so many affiliate programs out there today that don’t require you to invest a dime in order to sell their products online. Why should you be investing your money to earn money online? This system does offer you training, but the lack of training and how to actually use it leaves a lot to be desired.
I’d recommend that you stay completely away from this company and what it has to offer. You’ll only be investing upwards of $10,000 and you’ll never see a dime back on this investment. If you’re looking for a way to earn money online, this isn’t for you. I’d suggest that you look into other affiliate marketing sites that actually pay you a commission for selling their products online. These companies don’t require that you invest your money and they actually pay you a commission when a person clicks on your affiliate link and purchases the item you’re promoting.
It is always a good idea before opening your wallet or giving a person access to your credit card to do some research online first. If the opportunity sounds too good to be true, normally it is. There is no way that you should ever have to dole out your money in order to earn money working online.
Have you ever heard of this program before? I’m wondering if you’ve ever tried one of these MLM schemes and how it worked out for you. Looking forward to hearing from you in the comments below.