SuperPay.Me is a Get Paid to (GPT) site that offers you points for completing surveys, online offers, watching videos, and clicking on ads. The company is based in London, but anyone worldwide can join this site to earn money. The website adds many new paid surveys, offers, and ads that you can click on to earn money each day. The minimum payment is very low and easy to cash out on the site.
How to Join:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to join the site.
- Anyone can join the site, it is completely free. This is an international site and there aren’t any restrictions on joining and earning money.
- You’ll need to go to the website and fill in the form.
- Make sure that you include your address information on the form. The company needs to verify your identity and address before they’ll release any payment to you.
- Once you’ve verified your email address it is easy to sign in and work on the site. You’ll be directed to the site where you can start earning money by completing surveys, free offers, paid offers, watching videos, and clicking on ads.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll earn points for completing surveys, offers, watching videos, and much more.
- Each point you earn on the site is equivalent to $0.01. You’ll need to earn 100 points to earn $1 on the site.
- At times the offers you complete on the site will have a pending status. This is because the advertiser hasn’t confirmed that you’ve completed the offer and paid the company. The offer will always stay in a pending state until the site has received payment for the offer you’ve completed.
- Most offers will be credited to your account immediately. However, some offers take up to 24 hours before you see the credit in your account.
- If you’ve completed the same offer on another website, the company will never approve your offer a second time and pay you. It is important to not complete an offer that you’ve already completed in the past.
- If you’re completing more than one offer at a time it is necessary to always clear your cookies and web browser cache between offers. This ensures that your offer will be completed successfully and you’ll earn the credits in your account.
- Many offers on the site are only available to people living in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Italy, and Spain. If you don’t live in one of these countries the offers are limited to your location. You might find that there are no offers available on the site for you to complete.
- The site works hard to find paid offers and surveys for all regions. However, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, you’ll need to check back on the site often to see if new offers or surveys have been added for your location.
How to Earn Money:
- You can earn money by taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, and clicking on ads.
- You’ll find all available offers on the menu bar on the site.
- You can also join in the contests the site has to offer. There are normally 20 prizes available for each contest. Each member will have an equal opportunity to earn the prizes available. The prizes are rewarded according to how many points you’ve earned on the site. The person with the most points earned during the contest period will be awarded the first place prize.
- By sharing your payment proof on a forum or one of your social media accounts you can earn a one-time payment from the site. You’ll need to make an image of your email that shows the payment the site has sent to you. Post this on a new thread on any forum to earn a reward. You’ll need to add the link back to the site or the banner that links back to the site in order to be rewarded payment for sharing your payment proof.
- By referring people to the site you can earn extra money on the site.
- Share your referral link or banner link on any forum, website, blog or social media accounts.
- When a person signs up under your referral link, you’ll earn 25% of their earning for the life of their account.
- The person who’s signed up for your account will be rewarded $0.20 when they first join the site.
- Your referral earning will start to accumulate once the person completes one offer on the site.
- You can always check on how many referrals you have on the site. However, at times some of your referrals might disappear. This can be because they have deleted their account or their account was banned for illegal activity.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need to earn $1 in your account to request payment from the site.
- You’ll have the opportunity to cash out using PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Bitcoin and Amazon gift cards.
- The company makes 3 payments per day. This normally takes 4 hours to receive your payment. However, the company indicates that it can take up to 24 hours in some cases to receive your payment.
- There are fees to pay when you withdraw your money from the site. The site normally collects these fees from your account when they pay you.
- PayPal charges a 2% fee.
- Skrill charges a 2% fee.
- Payza charges a 3% fee.
- Bitcoin charges a 10% fee.
Some Concerns About the Site:
- There are many complaints that the site won’t pay a person unless they send in a copy of their driver’s license to verify they are this person.
- Some people’s payment request is locked. When they contact the company they are asked to send in a copy of their electric bill. Once they have done this the account is unlocked. However, they still can’t cash out on the site because now they are requiring the person to send in a copy of their driver’s license.
- Many people find it strange that the company requests a photocopy of the front and back of their driver’s license and they don’t want to send this to the company in order to be paid.
- Even if you verify your identity with the site they still won’t release your payment. They claim they need 30 to 60 days to verify the work you’ve done on the site before they can pay you.
- People have stopped working on this site and have never been paid because of the verification process and the company refusing to release their funds after they’ve verified their identity.
This is a legitimate company and they actually pay you to complete surveys, offers, watch videos, and click on ads. However, there are some issues with verifying your account and the company requesting proof of who you are. Some accounts stay in a locked state and the company never releases their funds. It appears that the people who are paid normally earn very little on the site and it is easier for them to be paid. Accounts with higher earning seem to stay in a pending or locked state and the company never pays these accounts.
If you choose to work on this site, use your own discretion. You’ll need to verify your identity and if you’re not willing to send the company the documents they request, you’ll not be paid from the site. Furthermore, it is best to request your payment when you’re earning are low. I’d not allow the earning on this site to exceed $5 if you want to be paid. It appears that all the payment proofs people post online are for smaller earning and not larger amounts. Just be careful when working on this site and follow the rules. The company is very strict and your account can be locked if you are caught cheating or supply false information to complete an offer.
Have you ever worked on this site? Did you have any problems receiving your payment.?I’d love to read your comments about the site and how hard was it to be paid.