Alchemic Dream is a gaming company that was established in 2001. This is the first company that provides dedicated services to the gaming industry. The company works with publishers and game developers to help them successfully launch their online products. They are always looking for dedicated gamers who love and understand FPS, NPC, MMO, or MMORPG. Furthermore, they hire worldwide and are always looking for new people who know and love the gaming industry. If you’re a student or just love games, take a look at this company. They have some great job opportunities available for you.
What the Company Needs:
- This is a fast-growing company that works with people across five continents. They are always looking for anyone who is honest, friendly, full of energy, and especially interested in foreign cultures.
- There are many areas in the company you can work. They are always looking customer support agents that work with customers using email, over the phone or online live chat.
- Furthermore, they have a position in community management, risk management, quality assurance, game mastering, social media management, and localization.
- The company hires year round and it is easy to apply for a position you’re interested in. Just go to the website and fill out the online application.
- Furthermore, their Research & Development department offers different internships throughout the year.
Jobs Available: Community Manager
- Community Manager: As a community manager you’ll help the online community come together in different games. You’ll be working live on the different networks and also with the developers of the different games. Community managers are the link between the community and the brand.
- Job duties include moderating the forums, interacting with the community, find and recruit volunteers within your community to help you moderate and bring people together. Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for creating and promoting different events and helping to create a bond between the user and the service.
- To apply for this job you’ll need a special skill set. The company looks for people that have:
- Interpersonal skills
- Linguistic skills
- Good gaming skills and experience
- Knowledge of the local culture
- Can handle and manage conflicts within the community.
Customer Support Agent:
- Customer Support Agent: You are the go-between for the gamers and the developers. You’ll work closely with the gamers to understand their issues and problems in the games. When you find ongoing problems in the game it is your responsibility to forward this information off to the developers.
- You’ll supply support through emails and live chat. Every time an incident is reported that is critical to the game, you’ll need to forward this off to the developers to look into. There are some issues that need immediate attention and it is up to you to talk to the developers about these issues.
- The company looks for people that have:
- Good linguistic skills
- Gaming experience
- Are attentive, positive and patient
- You’ll need to be able to follow company policies and procedures
Phone Customer Support Team Leader:
- Phone Customer Support Team Leader: You’ll be responsible for training, scheduling, project organization, reporting, handling project related responsibilities and implementing projects.
- As a supervisor you’ll work with your team and clients, schedule training, offer to coach and take care of the daily work schedules, reports, and analytics.
- They are looking for people that have:
- Strong customer relations, business and self-management skills.
- You must be detail oriented, observant, and can work well with others.
- Leadership and strong problems solving skills is a must.
- You’ll need to be able to make a decision and be organized.
Phone Support Agent:
- Phone Support Agent: There are still many people who call the company to find out how to fix a problem or even report a problem. Therefore, they are always in need of good phone support agents to help out clients, gather information and escalate problems to the developers.
- Phone agents will answer customer’s questions and report issues to the developers.
- They are looking for people who have:
- Interpersonal skills, both enthusiastic and polite
- Linguistic skills
- A knowledge of local cultures and expressions
- Be pleasant and businesslike to all customers on the phone
- Be attentive, positive and patient
- Administration Staff: Your job duties will be to take care of administrative matters, payroll, recruitment, and accountability. You’ll be helping the rest of the company and support the agents around the world.
- You’ll oversee human resources, operations, recruitment, recordkeeping, and accountability.
- An administrative staff member must have:
- Must live in Shawinigan, Quebec/Canada.
- Strong administrations and team management experience
- Excellent English skills
- Taken academic training course or worked in this field
- Localization Agent: Your job duties will be to translate and proofread the spoken language in the game. You’ll be translating different games to your native tongue. You’ll need a good comprehension of the English language so that you can translate the games into different languages,.
- You’ll be responsible for translating and proofreading documents for the games.
- You must have:
- A strong translation background with previous experience
- Strong linguistic skills
- Sales Representative: As a sales representative you’re responsible for bringing in new clients and maintaining the relationship between the clients and the company. You’ll need great skills in presentation, talking to people on Skype, the phone or in person.
- You’ll be preparing documents about the company’s products contacting clients, receive feedback about the service providers, identify new clients, and distribute documentation to the new markets.
- The company looks for a person who can:
- Prepare documents about the different products the company offers.
- Can easily contact new clients and maintain a relationship with older clients.
- Be able to adopt the company’s documents to a new market.
Social Media Manager:
- Social Media Manager: A good social media manager knows how to use social media to stimulate and engage the public. Furthermore, they are great at writing articles that people like and they people will automatic like and share with their friends. They understand how to use Facebook, Twitter YouTube and Google + to communicate online and share ideas.
- You’ll need to have the ability to create and share new content on social media channels, monitor responses, and develop strategies to boost the company’s social media presence.
- What does the company need?
- A person who can create unique content and post it on all social media channels.
- Always is monitoring and responding to people’s discussions and can easily develop new strategies to engage clients.
- Web/Graphic Designer: A good graphic designer understands the importance of the visual graphics and content of a game. Therefore, they are always looking for new ways to develop the visual concepts that the client sees and uses.
- You’ll need to be able to develop new visual concepts, adapt these concepts, and work with clients to understand and develop the images and ideas they have.
- You must have:
- Good graphic design skills
- A good working knowledge of the different graphics software packages that the company uses.
How To Apply for A Job:
- Go to the website and apply online for the job.
- The company hires worldwide, but some positions are strictly in the house and you must live in Canada.
- Fill out the application and supply the company with all your documents and qualifications.
- Submit the online form and the company will review your application.
What Does the Company Offer?
- Depending on the position you’ve been hired for the company pays you $10 to $18 an hour for your work.
- They have a benefits package for certain positions in the company.
- You can work full or part-time for the company.
- They have remote jobs that you’ll do at home and jobs that require you to work in their office.
- Some positions will require you to travel and meet new clients personally.
This is an excellent company to work for and they are always looking for new people to fill positions. The company especially wants bi-lingual translators that can help to translate from English to their native language. Game companies strive hard to make games in different languages so it is easier for people worldwide to engage and play these games. If you love games, are looking for a more permanent job position, then check out this company. Fill out your online application and apply for one of the many positions the company has.