IntelliShop is a company who hires men and women living in the Unites States to visit markets and stores as a mystery shopper. Furthermore, some jobs require you to purchase and try a product, take photos, talk with people, or sign up for a service. The company works with large and small businesses across the United States. Many companies have bad ratings from their customers and want to improve their image. That;s why they hire a mystery shopper. The mystery shopper identifies the problems or issues and gives feedback to the owners of the business. The company basically works with independent contractors who belong to the IC Pro.
How to Become a Mystery Shopper:
- You’ll need to go to the website and apply for the position.
- The company has a rigorous hiring process and screening.
- Each person who works for the company must be screened and a back ground check done. This ensures the company that you don’t have a felony record.
- Any mystery shopping company you work for puts each of their employees through the same process.
How Does the Company Work?
- When starting off with the company each new hire is given a shoppers rating.
- The rating can move up or down depending on your performance with the company.
- The more jobs you accept, complete, and follow the guideline, the higher your rating is with the company.
- Higher ratings are offered the better paying jobs and assignments.
- On your dashboard are different job assignments you can select.
- At times the company will directly assign you a job.
- Jobs vary depending on the requirements and needs of the client.
- You may be required to visit a shop and take pictures of a display case, order food at a fast food restaurant, by a product and test the product. There are many different types of jobs and assignments for a mystery shopper.
- The company has other types of jobs you can apply for. They hire Proofers that will review and edit the mystery shoppers reports,
- The company also hires people for quality assurance.
What Do Other People Say About Working For This Company?
- The company is an excellent place to work with many people who are there to help and support you.
- Working for the company is relaxing and many of the people have a passion to help clients.
- This is an excellent work at home position with flexible hours.
- At times there are many client deadlines and the job can become stressful.
- For the type of jobs we do the pay rate is terrible.
- Some feel the company doesn’t treat the remote workers the same as the people who work in the office.
- Many people have multiple complaints about working as a Proofer for the company. This isn’t a great position and has many problems inside this division.
How Does The Company Pay?
- Mystery shoppers will earn $5 to $30 for each assignment.
- You’ll need a verified PayPal account to work for this company.
- The company doesn’t make direct deposits or issue checks.
- Each job you complete on or before the 20th of the month is paid the following month.
- The company sends out payments to your PayPal account on the 20th of each month.
- There are no charges associated with your pay from the company.
- Five days after the company pays and posts your payment to PayPal, you’ll need to claim this payment.
- Any payment not claimed within 30 days is returned to the company. If this has happened, you’ll need to wait till the following month so the company can reissue your payment.
This is a legitimate company to work for and they pay their employees or individual contractors once a month. The company sends each mystery shopper their pay through PayPal. In order to work for this company you’ll need a verified PayPal account.
Mystery shopping is a competitive market online and many people try hard to destroy the reputation of a company. This company isn’t a scam as some people would have you believe. However, the company does have issues with their Proofers and how they are treated. This is a legitimate complaint and at times the Proofers have demanding deadlines to meet.
If you’re thinking of working for this company, it is an excellent company to work for. However, the pay rate is rather low compared to a few other mystery shopping companies. I’d also suggest that you take the position as a mystery shopper and not a Poofer.