Apple At-Home Advisor is a fantastic opportunity to work at home and share your knowledge with others. You’ll be chatting with Apple’s customers from the comforts of your own home. Each call gives you the opportunity to help enrich a person’s life by answering questions about Apple’s products and services. This is also the perfect opportunity to work from the comforts of your own home and save money on daily commuting back and forth to work. The company offers extensive training to make it easier for you to do the job.
What Do You Need?
- In order to apply for the position, you should already have a quiet workspace that you can close the door and not be distracted while talking on the phone.
- You’ll need an ergonomic chair and a desk to sit at.
- The company requires that you have a network connection.
- Apple will provide you with an iMac and headset to use for your work.
- Furthermore, the company pays you for your training. You’ll be taking classes at home through a live instructor who will teach you about Apple’s technology and their approach to customer service and conversations.
What Does Apple Offer You?
- The training program is 7 weeks long and you’ll be paid during your training sessions.
- The company offers competitive pay for each person who passes the class and starts working as an at home advisor.
- You’ll also be given a complete benefits package when you join the company.
- Your pay rate is discussed during your hiring process. The pay can range from $10 to $21 an hour and is based on your personal experience and if you’ve done this type of support work for another company in the past.
How To Apply For the Position:
- You can apply for the position on the website. You’ll need to supply the company with your résumé.
- Fill out the complete application and list all your prior work experience.
- The company requires that you meet certain requirements that are listed in the job description.
- You’ll be required to complete a pre-employment assessment and a background check prior to the company hiring you.
- Once you’ve passed the background check and your application has been approved, the company will discuss your salary with you at this time.
- Each employee is offered the complete benefits package. Even if you decide to work part-time or full time, you’ll receive paid vacations, stock options, insurance, and product discounts to name a few things Apple offers you.
What Positions Does Apple Offer?
- There is plenty of growth in the company and they encourage you to excel and do your very best.
- You can apply for an At-Home Advisor position. This is the first line of contact for customers. They are looking for a friendly voice on the phone and a person who is excited and willing to help a customer with their problems. You’ll need to be good at troubleshooting and technical support. You’ll be there to help the customer and listen to what they need or help them with the problem they have.
- If you have customer service experience you might like to apply for the At Home Team Manager position. As a supervisor you’ll be working closely with the at home advisor, helping them solve problems, and evaluating their performance. You’ll also hold an online meeting with your advisors and schedule coaching sessions with them.
- Otherwise, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for an At-Home Area Manager. Your main responsibility will be to resolve all the customer’s issues with the products and services Apple provides. You’ll be a customer-focused manager and will supervise all the team managers and advisors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with Apple as an at home advisor. The company will pay you for the 7-week training class online and also provide you with the iMac and headphone you’ll need to perform your job. If you enjoy chatting with people on the phone, helping them resolve their problems, and finding solutions to their technical issues, then this is a great opportunity for you. Currently, Apply hires at home advisor in the United States. However, I’m sure if you speak a second language or live in a country that has Apple support, you could inquire about becoming an at home advisor in your country.
1 thought on “Apple At-Home Advisor Review: Legit or Scam”
All of those positions are exclusively for college students around the country