Brush Dance Mindful Living – Mindful Days is a publishing company that publishes calendars, planners, journals, cards, and much more. The company started in 1989 combining various works from independent artists and photographers around the glove, with teachers and poets to create a unique line of products. No matter if you love tot take picture or write poetry for greeting cards this is a great site to submit your ideas to.
- Calendars are the majority of items the company creates and publishes.
- If you have an idea for a Calendar series the site would love to see a few photos from you.
- They don’t want you to send in a series of photos for the calendar, instead one or two photos would be fine.
- If the company likes your photos and would like to see more, they will contact you to request other photos.
- The photos for a calendar should fit together with one another and be able to fill the 12 months.
- The company is small and will normally get back to you in a few weeks.
- However, if you don’t hear from them, be patient. They do fall behind from time to time.
- The company likes to take their time to consider and review all submissions sent in.
- Each submission is by email. You’ll need to attach 2 to 3 images of your best work for the company to review.
- Supply your personal details in the email so the company knows how to get in touch with you.
- Once the company reviews your 2 or 3 images and decides to use them in a calendar, they’ll contact you by email to discuss the terms with you.
Greeting Card Submissions:
- Sine 1989 the company has been using poetry submission and photos together to create a very special line of greeting cards.
- If you love to write verses or poetry for cards this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- You’ll need to send your idea to the company by email.
- It may take several weeks for the company to review all the submission it has.
- Be patient the company will send you an email concerning your submission.
- You can send in an image with your poetry for the company to consider.
- In the body of the email or an attachment, you can send in 4 to 6 ideas for the company to consider.
- If the company uses one of your ideas, they’ll discuss the terms with you in an email.
The company has been in business since 1989 and is a wonderful place to submit your photos and greeting card idea to. This isn’t a large company, but it is well known for their calendars and other products it creates. Normally, the company prefers to use poetry from inspiring poets to create their line of cards and calendars. The company loves to work with photographers’ for their greeting card line and calendars. If they decide to use one of your verses or photos, you’ll be notified by email. This is an excellent company to work with and they pay you for your verses and photos.