Viabella is a greeting card company that has several lines of greeting cards. They publish stationary, gift wrap, greeting card for love and mother earth. Furthermore, you’ll find cards for someone who cares, portal, everyday cards, boxed cards, and seasonal cards. The company is always looking for fresh new ideas and would love to hear from you. If you’d like to write for this company they have a set of guideline to follow.
Where to Send Your Submissions:
- The company accepts submission by mail.
- To send in your submission, address it to the Creative Department, Viabella, 9 Kendrick Road, Wareham, MA 02571.
- You can also send in your submission by email. The company’s submission email address is email@example.com.
- Be sure to include all your personal details and contact information when mailing in or sending an email to the company.
What Type of Submissions Does the Company Accept?
- The company is interested in receiving holiday and occasion’s submission.
- They like humor and love to read your ideas.
- After sending in a submission, allow 3 to 6 weeks for the company to decide on your work.
- When selecting a submission they need to consider the licensing decisions and they are based on filling their current creative needs.
- The company will notify you when a decision is made.
- If you’ve submitted your work to other companies and one has selected a submission you’ve made to Viabella, you’ll need to notify the company.
- The company wants to know if the samples you send in are available for licensing or if they are a representative of your style.
What to Send in as a Submission:
- If you are sending in images by mail, please put them on a CD.
- You can always email the images directly to the company.
- The company doesn’t want you to send in your original artwork.
- Each submission needs to be clearly labeled with the artist’s name, identifying number or title.
- If you’d like your work returned, you’ll need to include a self-address stamped envelope with your submissions.
- Any verse submission can be sent to the company by email as an attached document or in the body of the text.
- When sending in verses you’ll need to indicate the category on the submissions subject line in the email.
- Get Well
- Wedding shower
- Baby Congratulations
- Baby Shower
- Thank You
- Thinking of You
- They will need to be submitted under a Non-humor design cover.
- The company accepts humor submissions year round.
- Holiday humor submissions will go under seasonal. Look for the Christmas, Fall, Valentine, or Spring submissions dates.
- Christmas submissions are reviews from December to February of each year.
- Your humor Christmas submissions will also be reviewed at this time.
- Fall submissions are reviews from September to Mid November.
- Boss’ Day
- Rosh Hashanah
- New Years
- Valentine’s submissions are views from March to April.
- Spring holiday submissions are views from April to June.
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- Nurse’s Dad
- Admin Professional Day
- /first Communion
This is an excellent company to submit your poetry, humor, illustrations, or photos to. The company has a large line of greeting cards that they publish year round. If you’d like to write for this company, it’s important to follow the guideline and submit your work at the appropriate time of the year. It will take between 3 to 6 weeks for the company to view all the submissions they’ve received. You’ll be notified if one of your submissions has been accepted. At this time the company will discuss with you the terms and conditions of their licensing agreement and payment.