The App is No Longer Available
is an app that you can use for taking surveys. The That Play LLC created the app for Android and iOS devices. You can download and install this app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. It appears that this app can be used worldwide to receive surveys on your mobile device. Most survey companies have a website and or a mobile app that the person can use to complete surveys. However, this company doesn’t have a website and only uses this mobile app. The company owns other survey apps and survey sites online.
How Does it Work?
- To get started you’ll need to visit the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- As long as you have an Android or iOS device it is possible to join this app.
- You’ll need to use the app to create your account and complete your profile. There aren’t online websites options to register with the company and create your profile.
- The site will send you surveys from two third-party site. You’ll either receive a survey from Peanut Labs or from SaySo For Good.
- The very first survey on the app the company sends you are a starter survey. After completing this survey the site will add $6.25 to your account.
- You’ll have the opportunity to earn a bonus with the company of $0.50. All you need to do is share the app on your Facebook page. If you share the app on our Twitter account the site will credit you an additional $0.50 in your account.
- The company has a referral program. You can use your referral code to invite people to join the app. Unfortunately, the app will only pay you $0.15 for each referral.
- When you first join the app it is a good idea to use the referral code. You’ll earn $0.75 in your account for entering this code. Furthermore, when you take the introductory survey you’ll earn the $6.25 to make a total earning of $7 in your account.
- If you visit the app for 45 days straight days the company will add a $0.75 bonus to your account.
What People Say About the App?
- The app is an international app and can be used worldwide. However, because of the limited number of third-party survey sites on the app, it is difficult and almost impossible for many international residences to receive surveys from this company.
- The bad thing about using third-party surveys on the app is the fact you need to complete your profile information again. Each one of the third party app company requires you fill in your profile information with them. They won’t send you a survey unless you complete this information first.
- After the introduction survey, it is hard to earn anything from this app.
- The app gives you the options to like Zap Survey on their Facebook page and also rate their app. The site won’t give you a bonus for doing this.
- The referral bonus you earn isn’t worth your time or efforts. The company is only paying you $0.15 for each referral that signs up under your code.
- It is impossible to earn the $0.75 bonus for visiting the app 45 days straight. After you reach 7 days on the counter, the app sets it back to 0.
- There are a lot of bugs on the app. It is hard to tell if the app really pays or not. When you go to take a survey it puts you in a loop. Furthermore, other surveys that you select will give you a 500 error code and not allow you to take the survey.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Each survey you complete will earn you a cash reward in your account.
- You’ll need to earn $25 in your account before you can be paid.
- The company will pay you through PayPal or you can select an Amazon Gift Card.
- The company will donate 10% of what you earn using the app to a charity. It is hard to know anything about this because the company hasn’t stated how much they’ve already donated or what charities they donate to.
So far there are no complaints that the company hasn’t paid a person. However, there are complaints about how long it takes to be paid by this company. People don’t feel that a $25 redemption amount is worth their time or efforts because there aren’t enough surveys to reach a payout on this app. Most people who live outside of the Tier 1 countries have a hard time earning any money on the surveys. Furthermore, people have found the app filled with bugs and a lot of the bonus points the site offers don’t work. It appears that you’ll basically earn a few dollars on the app before it will no longer send you surveys. The surveys that you receive are from third party survey sites.
What Do I Think of This App?
- There is actually no proof at all that the company does not pay you. However, there is a lot of proof that people have major problems with this app.
- You won’t be able to take many surveys on the app because the company uses a third party survey sites to send you surveys to take. Therefore, it isn’t possible to qualify for most of these surveys if you live outside the Tier 1 countries.
- I feel like this app is a waste of time because of the high payout redemption you must earn.
- There are too many bugs and errors on the app which makes it impossible to work with.
- You always have to uninstall this app and reinstall it on your device. No matter how many times you do this the app will still crash and give you problems.