SiteGround is a web hosting company that offers web hosting, WordPress hosting, Woocommerce hosting and Cloud hosting. The company has an affiliate program that you can join to earn a commission offering web hosting services. This is an excellent opportunity to earn a commission as an affiliate marketer. Everyone is looking for a low-cost hosting company and SiteGround has the perfect plan for everyone.
How To Become An Affiliate:
- You can easily join the affiliate program. Go to the website and click on the affiliate link at the top of the page.
- Fill in the form. This will require you to add your email address, home address, country, zip code, phone number, website address, and your tax ID number.
- Don’t worry if you live outside the US the company allows you to enter your birthday instead of your tax ID number.
- You’ll need to enter your PayPal ID.
- Just submit the form.
- Your application is approved immediately and the company will send you an email.
- The email will give you a link to access your dashboard and sign in.
What Does An Affiliate Do?
- As an affiliate of the company, you will be advertising and promoting the hosting services.
- You have several ways to do this. One of the best ways to promote the hosting services is on your own personal website or blog. You can write up reviews and tell people about the services.
- You’ll want to create custom links and special promoting plans to get people to sign up for this service under your affiliate link.
How To Promote Your Affiliate Link:
- When promoting SiteGround it is necessary to add your own screenshot. Many people promote this site on Facebook so it is necessary to run polls and add your screenshots. This increases your conversion rate.
- The site has banner ads that you can use on your website or blog. The ads will help you to attract more sales and a higher commission rate.
- You can promote this is Many people create a poll for the website hosting company. They ask members to vote on which hosting company offers the best prices or services.
- If you belong to any online forums it is easy to promote this hosting service there. Just pay attention to the forum rules and don’t spam the forum.
- Adding an affiliate link to your blog comments is another good way to promote this service.
- Keep checking on Facebook or other forums for people asking for help finding a good hosting company. You can always suggest SiteGround and add your affiliate link.
- When promoting the site make sure that you let everyone know about how fast their website can load. When a person purchases hosting with the company their websites can load in under 1 second. This is very important for new website owners.
Keywords You Can Use To Promote SiteGround:
- SiteGround Review – this is one of the most used keywords for promoting the site. This keyword is very competitive and it is better to use other keywords for promoting the site.
- SiteGround StartUp Review – you should use these keywords when writing an article about the startup program.
- SiteGround vs. WP Engine – write a review about the comparison of SiteGround and compare it to WP Engine.
- How To Configure The W3 Total Cache Plugin – write a tutorial and tell people how easy it is to configure the total cache plugin.
- There are many other keywords you can use to promote the site:
- SiteGround hosting review
- SiteGround WordPress review
- SiteGround GoGeek review
- SiteGround reseller review
- SiteGround affiliate review
- SiteGround VPS review
- SiteGround eCommerce review
- SiteGround hacks alert review
- SiteGround Joomla reviews
- SiteGround super cacher review
- SiteGround GrowBig review
- SiteGround Cloud Hosting review
- SiteGround Dedicated Sever review
How Much Can You Earn?
- The commission is paid based on how many sales you receive each month.
- From 1 to 5 sales, you’ll earn 50 for each sale.
- If you have6 to 10 sales, you’ll earn $75 for each sale.
- 11 to 20 sales in a month, you’ll earn 100 for each sale.
- Anything over 21 sales in a month, you’ll earn $125 for each sale.
- You have a potential to earn $150 commission if you bring in over 31 sales a month. The site will contact you and offer you the higher commission rate.
- When calculating your commission, you must take into consideration the reversal rate. There are people who will order this service and afterward, request a refund.
What Are The Pros and Cons of Working With SiteGrond?
- The company offers you many incentives to sell more hosting plans.
- You’ll earn a competitive high commission rate with this company.
- The conversion rate for this company is at 8%,
- Cancelation rates are very low.
- The company pays your commissions each week.
- Each time you make a sales with the company, you’re notified by email.
- It is easy to create custom links on your dashboard to help you track your sales and which campaign works best for you.
- The company has an excellent support team that is there to help you with all of your questions.
- The company doesn’t offer you any incentives to sell the more expensive hosting plans.
- In order to make decent money with the company, you’ll need to sell at least 6 hosting plans a month.
How Are You Paid?
- In order to be paid by the company, you’ll need to supply the company with your PayPal ID.
- The company pays out weekly and all you need to do is request your payment.
- Certain PayPal fees may apply to your payment.
This is an excellent affiliate program to join and earn a commission selling web hosting plans for SiteGround. Many people earn a nice commission each month for promoting this hosting service. If you look at the polls on Facebook, you’ll see that more people recommend or use this hosting service over other hosting companies. You’ll also find out that the conversion rate is quite high and it is not too hard to earn a commission offering this plan. If you’re looking for a good affiliate program to join, this is an excellent one to consider. This is easy to promote because anyone who has a website or blog online needs a hosting service.