The App is No Longer Available
TryMyApps is an app that pays you to download and try new apps on your mobile device. The app is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. You simply download and install the app on your mobile device. Once you’ve registered with the company it’s easy to find new apps to download and test. The company is rather new so you’ll need to check back often to find new apps that you can test on your mobile device.
How Does it Work?
- You can find the app on the Google Play Store or on the App Store.
- Simply download and install the app on your mobile device.
- \On the company’s website you can download the app from their download link. You’ll download the app to your computer and install this on your mobile device.
- Once the app is installed, you’ll need to set up your account and register with the company.
- Check the offers wall to find the apps that you can download to your mobile device.
- Click on the app you’d like to test and download this to your device.
- You can only download and test one app at a time.
- Open the app and leave it open on your device for 30 seconds. I’d recommend that you leave the app opened for 1 minute. Most apps say they will give you credit if you lave it opened only 30 seconds, however, it normally takes a bit longer to receive your credit.
- If you like the app, leave it on your device. Otherwise, you can delete the app from your mobile device.
- Once you’ve completed testing the app, your account will be credited with $0.20 or $0.40 depending on the app.
- The company credits the dollar amount to your account to make it easier to see how much you’ve earned.
- The company has a referral program to help you earn extra cash from the app. When a person uses your referral code, you’ll earn 50% referral commission off the first 10 tasks the person complete. This is a one time paid commission from the site.
What Are People Saying About the App?
- This app has received a very low rating of 2.6 because people have had too many problems using the app.
- If you own an Android device the app is having issues opening up. It will freeze and lock on the Welcome Page.
- Many people have asked the Google Play Store to remove the app because it doesn’t work.
- Many people have not received their credit for their referrals.
How Does the Company Pay?
- There doesn’t seem to be a minimum amount that you must earn to cash out on the app.
- The company will send your money to your PayPal account.
- You’ll need to pay the PayPal charges when you receive your money. The company won’t pay these charges for anyone.
This is a legitimate app that will pay you to download and test apps on your mobile device. You’ll earn $0.20 to $0.40 for each app that you download, install and test. The company has a referral program that can earn you a bit of extra cash from the app. You’ll earn a 50% referral commission of the first 10 tasks the person tests on the site.
There are a lot of issues with the app when installed on the Android device. The app seems to lock up, won’t move past the welcome page, or won’t open at all. People are not so happy using this app on their Android device. Furthermore, the people who are using the app on their Android device are having problems receiving their credit for their referrals.
What Are My Thought About This App?
- The app is legitimate and it does pay you to download, install and test apps on your mobile device.
- This is a new company so there aren’t that many apps to test all the time. You’ll need to wait for days on end to find a new app to test.
- There are many complaints about people not receiving their referral bonus in their account.
- If you’d like to download and use the app, please proceed with caution. This could be an issue depending on what type of Android device you use.
- Before the app paid you $0.40 to download and test all new apps on your mobile device. However, they have changed their payment amount to $0.20 to $0.40 for testing new apps. Most of the new apps you test now only pay $0.20.
- I like the idea that you only have to open the app for less than a minute to get credit for testing the app on your mobile device.