Quick Thought is by Survey Sampling International, LLC, and available on the App Store or Google Play Store. This is a survey app that sends surveys direct to your mobile device. You can take surveys anytime you feel like it. Many people like this app because they claim that it is easy to take a survey when waiting in line or at work. This is a company that has another survey site online called Your Voice.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Once installed, you’ll need to register with the company.
- Fill in your profile information. If anything changes in your account it will be necessary to contact the helpdesk to make changes. The app won’t allow you to change the information in your account once you’ve registered this with the company.
- There are a few apps that will reward you for signing up and completing your profile. Unfortunately, this app won’t pay you to sign up with the company.
- When you register with the company this gives you access to surveys that you can take to earn money towards gift cards.
- If you enable push notification on the app, the app will notify you when a survey is available for you to take.
- You can go to the “Find me a Survey” section of the app to search for available surveys for you to do.
- The company can freeze your account if they detect a level of counterfeit behavior. In order to clear up the mater, you’ll need to contact their helpdesk to review your account.
- Immediately after completing a survey the reward points are added to your account.
- The app will display the rewards, estimate time it takes for each survey, and the topic and subject matter. This gives you an idea if you want to participate in this survey or not.
- If your WiFi signal is weak or you have an issue with a survey, it isn’t possible to re-access the survey. You’ll need to contact the helpdesk and give them the details of what happened.
- Some surveys require your device to use Flash. If you don’t have Flash installed on your mobile device it won’t be possible to participate in that survey.
- Once a survey is available it is recommended that you try and take it as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the survey can expire when it has reached its quota of participants.
How Much Money Can You Earn?
- The surveys on the app pay you $0.50 – $3 for a survey. The price depends on the survey, how long it is and the subject of the survey.
- If you can’t qualify for a survey. the company gives you a small compensation for your time. You’ll earn $0.10 when you can’t qualify for a survey. Not many apps will compensate you when you don’t qualify for a survey.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need $10 in your account to qualify for a gift card.
- You can select from the different gift cards on the app.
- Once you’ve selected your gift card, you’ll receive your redeem code and instructions in your email account.
What Do People Say About the App?
- A few people had their account frozen. This was a problem with the way they were using the app. The app is for people living in the United States. If you use a VPN or other means to access the surveys on the app, you’ll have your account frozen. Furthermore, if the company detects suspicious activity on your account, you’ll have your account locked or frozen. This doesn’t happen often, but it can happen if you don’t follow the rules of the app.
- This is a simple survey app that you can earn a passive income. However, many people would prefer payment by PayPal instead of gift cards.
- There is a limit to what gift cards you can choose from.
- Like all survey apps or survey sites, your surveys are based on your location. Therefore, some locations receive more survey opportunities than others.
- The company doesn’t have a referral program. People think they should and want them to implement a referral program.
- Other people think they should receive a sign-up reward. This company doesn’t offer a sign-up reward for joining the app.
This is a legitimate company that will pay you for taking surveys. You’ll need to earn $10 in your account to select a gift card for your reward. The company doesn’t offer cash payment by PayPal and many people don’t like this. Furthermore, a few people had their account frozen for suspicious activities on their account. If you use a VPN or other means to try and access the app, you’ll have your account frozen by the company. However, if you feel that this isn’t correct, you can always contact the helpdesk and they can review your account with you. This app is for the United States and can easily detect if you’re trying to access the app through a Proxy Server or VPN.
1 thought on “Quick Thoughts App Review – Legit or Scam”
This app sounds good, and I think the pay rate is quite high as compared to some survey sites that I have joined. As you said, it’s rare to still earn a little if we are disqualified by a survey. Though I am not eligible to earn from this app, I will share this opportunity with my friends who stay in United States. Thanks for sharing this!