Earn Homey is an app that is only available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. However, if you’d still like to work for the company it’s possible to go to the website and join there. The website and app work the same and you can earn money by searching online, watching video trailers, downloading and testing apps, or taking polls. The company has their own money currency that can easily be exchanged for cash or gift cards. The company opened in 2014 and has been helping people earn a passive income online doing what they do every day.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to go to the Google Play Store and download and install the app on your mobile device.
- If you don’t own an Android device, visit the website and work from your computer or laptop.
- You’ll need to register with the company and create your account.
- Once you’ve registered with the company, you’ll need to verify your email address to receive access to the app or website.
- Now it’s possible to visit the offer walls on the site and start earning Honey Dollars.
- The company uses Honey Dollars to credit points to your account.
- When you first register with the site, you’ll need to complete your profile. The company pays you for completing your profile. This is a good way to start earning Honey Dollars in your account.
- You can earn Honey Dollars for taking surveys, playing games, completing polls, trying products, trying different services, and watching movies online.
How Much Can You Earn?
- For watching a 1-minute video on the site, you earn 0.2 Honey dollars
- Play a game on the site and earn 3.0 Honey Dollars.
- Each task you complete will earn you Honey Dollars. The amount of Hone Dollars you actually earn will be based on how difficult the task is.
- The site has a referral program. Each time you receive a referral, the site will pay you 10% of your referrals earning for the life of their account.
- The site also uses Nectars as a form of earning points. You’ll need to earn 9 Nectars to equal 1 Honey Dollar.
How Much are Honey Dollars?
- You can convert 100 Honey Dollars to cash. Each 100 HD will equal $1.
- You can earn Nectars on the site. You’ll need 9 Nectar’s to earn 1 Honey Dollar.
What People Say About the Site:
- If you try watching the videos on your Android device and have installed the free version of Puffin the videos won’t play. The videos ads will only play in the paid version of the Puffin Browser app.
- A recent server upgrade caused a few issues with people working on the website. When a person wanted to watch a video, their computer would show a blue screen.
- After the upgrade, many people couldn’t load the pages of the site or the links referring them to the videos.
- When downloading the files the cache would fill up and need to be purged or cleaned before you could work on the site again.
- The site is not responding back to people who have complaints or problems. The site seems to be ignoring anyone who tries to contact them.
- Some of the paid video ads that you’ve watched won’t credit your account. The site is having a few issues with the advertisers not giving credit to the members on the site.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Each 100 Honey Dollars is equal to $1. You’ll need 500 points in your account to cash out to PayPal.
- If you want to cash out to Amazon, you’ll only need 100 points in your account.
- You can earn a $1, $5, $10 or $25 Amazon gift card.
- If you use PayPal you can cash out with $5 or $25 in your account.
- Use the website or the app to request your payment.
Don’t Try to Cheat:
- Many people found out if you open multiple browser pages at once and select a video to watch on each page you can earn more points on the site.
- However, this isn’t the case. The company can see when you are cheating and won’t allow this to happen. People have had their accounts suspended for this practice.
- Furthermore, if you try to work on the app and the website at the same time, the company will not pay you.
- The company has refused payment to people who use unethical means to gain points on the site.
- It is wise if you want to earn money on the site to just follow the rules and not try to cheat.
This is a legitimate site and the company does pay you for completing different task, offers, and surveys. However, there are times that people have complained that it takes longer to cash out on the site. Once you cash out the company can take up to 72 hours before ending your payment to your PayPal account or your Amazon gift card code. The reason that it is taking longer to cash out now is that the company needs to verify your account. People have been caught using unethical means to earn money from this site. Furthermore, if you use an Android device the free version of Puffin won’t work to watch the videos on the app. You’ll need to pay for the Puffin browser or try using a different browser to watch the videos on your smartphone.