Boost Media is formerly BoostCTR. The company was opened in 2009 by David Greenbaum and Rob Lenderman. The company is based in San Francisco, CA and is one of the leading Creative Optimization Platforms on the market today. This company has over $1 billion in optimized digital ads and works with more than 100 leading global brand name clients. The company offers a unique opportunity for talented copywriters to join their team. As a freelance copywriter, you’ll be writing the small text ads that are 95 characters + the URL. These ads are placed on the top or sides of popular search engines such as Google and Bing.
How to Join Boost Media:
- You’ll need to visit the website and sign up with your full name and email address.
- You can also use your Google + account, Facebook, LinkedIn or your Live account.
- The application is multiple pages that require you to answers questions for the company.
- You’ll need to take a test for the company to be accepted. Don’t worry if you can’t pass the test on the first try. The company will let you know what you need to study up on and allows you to take the test again.
- One way to pass the test is if you’re a great copywriter and have some experience with Adwords and AdCenter.
- Afterward, the company will review your application and give you a call back for a brief interview before you’re hired.
How Do You Earn Money From the Site?
- After your interview and application have been approved, you’ll log into your account.
- Visit the page called Contest Search.
- There you’ll find two types of contest.
- You’ll write up your ad copy and submit it to the contest.
- The advertiser chooses the ads for the contest.
- However, you won’t be paid for these ads immediately.
- The advertiser needs to verify if the ad copy is suitable for the campaign or not.
- If your ad copy is suitable, you’ll be awarded the money for the contest.
- There is another type of ad copy which requires the advertiser to select the ad copy from the contest entries and run the ad content live for 14 days.
- The person’s ad content that has the highest ad performance during this period will be awarded the money for the ad copy.
What Type of Ads Will You Write?
- Your ads will be written up on Google AdWords or on the MS adCenter platform
- Each ad will be 95 characters long and must include the URL.
- You’ll be writing ads for retailers, online platforms, hotel chains, and pharmaceutical companies.
- Once your ad has been accepted by the company, you’ll sign over full ownership and all copyrights to your ad.
How Much Can You Earn?
- For an Ad Contest, you can earn $2 to $10. That is when your ad has been accepted by the advertiser.
- Winning Ads earn $20 to $45 and sometimes more depending on the company who is running the contest.
What to Consider Before Applying for the Job:
- Once you’ve applied for the job and passed the test, it can take weeks for the company to contact you.
- The problem with hiring new ad creators is the workload or the amount of advertising the companies have during the year.
- Your job will be to write creative, catch ads that are 95 characters long. The purpose of these ads is to make the company money.
- You should be creative, understand who you’ll write for, and enjoy writing ad copy.
- Writing a catchy 95 character and isn’t easy and not everyone is suited for this type of work.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company pays once a week. If you have a balance in your account, you’ll receive your money through PayPal.
This is a legitimate company and they pay you once a week through your PayPal account. However, the only way to earn with this company is to be selected for the ad content you’ve written for. The company holds different ad contests for the advertisers. The advertisers select the ad content that works for them. You have two different possibilities of earning on the site. Many advertisers’ will select more than one ad copy and pay each person for the ad copy they’ve selected. Your second way of earning on the site is when you win the contest that is being held. You’ll earn the prize money offered for the best ad copy.
1 thought on “Boost Media Review – Legit or Scam”
This is another interesting way to make money online that I have learned from your blog. I don’t think I am qualified to apply for the job as I am not a copywriter, I think it can be quite fun to apply jobs like this. It’s just that we have to make sure our ad content being selected, then only we will get paid. Perhaps it is a good way to always improve our ad writing if possible.
Thanks for sharing!