Sponsored Tweets is a company who has tapped into the Tweeter market by connecting brand name advertisers with Tweeters. The company helps brands tap into the world of Twitter so they can expand their horizons and reach a larger target audience. For a person who has a Twitter account, this is easy money and can be a lucrative business adventure. You’ll allow advertiser access to your Twitter account so they can send out Tweets in your name. Each advertisement that is twitted from your account earns you money.
How to Sign Up:
- Before you can sign up for an account, there are three requirements, first, your account must be 60 days old, have 50 followers and 100 Tweets that you’ve sent out.
- If you meet these requirements, go to the website and fill out the application.
- The company will review your Twitter account and let you know if you’ve been approved or not.
How Does it Work?
- Once you’ve been approved you may start to accept sponsored tweets from the company.
- The company will send you the embedded link and message that needs to accompany the tweet.
- You can accept or decline the advertiser.
- If you accept the advertiser, you’ll need to write up your sponsored tweet.
- Each tweet you write needs to have a discloser of a hashtag #sponsored or #ad in your tweet.
- Before you can send out the tweet the advertiser must approve the text you’ve written.
- Once the tweet’s been approved, you’ll need to send it out.
- Afterward, the money is deposited into your Sponsored Tweet account.
How to Increase Your Earning on Sponsored Tweets:
- When creating your Sponsored Tweet profile, you’ll need to select your keywords for your account.
- The keywords you’ve selected will help advertiser select the best candidate for the tweet they want to send out.
- Choose your keywords carefully if you want to be selected to send out tweets for advertisers.
- The most popular keywords and tweets people read are for food, music, and family.
- The most popular tags include music, technology, and entertainment.
- You’ll need to boost your Klout Score. Your Klout score is determined by the strength of your sphere and the influence you have on Twitter.
- Klout scores are rated 1 to 100. The higher you Klout scone, the more likely a company will select you to send out their tweet.
- Twitter also uses a scale or activation rate (FAR) to measure the influence you have on your followers. This is judged and calculated by the number of followers who click-through on your tweets. The FAR rate is 0 to 10. The average FAR is 5, so it’s better to have a higher FAR rating on Twitter.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Before you request payment, you’ll need a $50 balance in your account.
- However, for $1.99 a month, you can upgrade to a pro account. Once you’ve upgraded, you’ll eligible for payment when your account reaches $25.
- With a pro account upgrade, you’ll have the opportunity to receive more offers from the advertiser. The pro account holders are moved to the top of the list.
- Depending on how many offers you have, will determine how much money you’ll earn for each sponsored tweet you send out. Furthermore, your niche on Twitter also determines how many offers are available to you, and how much you’ll earn for each Tweet you send.
- You’ll be paid through PayPal once your account accumulates $50 or $25 if you’ve upgraded to the pro package.
This is a legitimate company and will pay you to tweet sponsored tweet on your Twitter account. The company works with advertisers and members on Twitter. An advertiser will look at your account and profile to decide if you’re the right fit for them. If the advertiser selects your account, you’ll receive the information necessary to create your sponsored tweet. Before you can send out the tweet, it must be approved by the advertiser. This is an excellent way to make a passive income using your Twitter account. Unfortunately, there aren’t that many offers on this site unless you upgrade to their pro package every month.
2 thoughts on “Sponsored Tweets Review – Legit or Scam”
Very very lucrative and a good site to work with.
It sounds interesting and easy to make some extra money. I have always been reading about earning from tweeting, but I have no idea how to do so yet. I think this can be a start for me to try out. I have to first check out my Twitter account and see if it fulfills the three requirements. Thank you for sharing this site.
LikeLiked by 1 person