File.Army is a file sharing site where you can upload your images and earn money for sharing. The company pays people for the number of views, likes, and follows their images attract. Furthermore, once you upload your images, they’ll continue to earn for the lifetime of the site. The company uses Bitcoin for payment and anyone who wants to participate and earn on the site needs a Bitcoin Wallet from BitcoinWallet.com.
How to Join:
- Go to the site and register.
- You’ll need to submit your username, email. address and other information.
- After your account is created, you’ll need to go to your profile page and enter your Bitcoin Wallet ID.
How Does the Site Work?
- You’ll upload images to the site. These images must be your own. The site won’t accept porn images or other images that can’t be viewed by an audience of all ages.
- Once your image is uploaded, you’ll need to promote your images. You can easily promote your images on social networks, social sharing sites, and emails.
- However, the traffic you receive on the images must be organic traffic and not paid traffic. The site only pays for legitimate page views, likes, and follows.
How to Earn Money From the Site:
- Upload your personal images to the site. Don’t upload an image that doesn’t belong to you or you’ve downloaded from a free photo sharing site.
- Each image viewed on the site earns you money.
- Furthermore, if someone likes your image, you’ll earn for each like.
- You’ll earn money each day for a new follower.
- The company has a paid to the moderate section where you’ll earn money moderating and reporting images that don’t follow the site’s guideline.
- When you first join the site, you’re given a status of Corporal.
- Depending on the quality of your image, views and likes will determine if your account is moved up to the next level or moved down to one of the lower levels.
What are the Ranks on the Site?
- Plebian: Earns $1 for 100,000 views, $1 for 10,000 likes, and $1 for 1,000 followers.
- Mercenary: Earns $1 for 10,000 views, $1 per 1,000 likes and $1 for 500 followers.
- Corporal: Earns $1 for 4.000 views, $1 for 100 likes, and $1 for 50 followers.
- Sergeant: Earns $1 for 3.000 views, $1 for 100 likes, and $1 per 40 followers.
- Chief: Earns $1 for 2.500 views, $1 for 90 likes, and $1 for 30 followers.
- Captain: Earns $1 for 2.000 views, $1 for 80 likes, and $1 for 20 followers.
- Colonel: Earns $1 for 1.500 views, $1 for 60 likes, and $1 for 15 followers.
- General: Earns $1 for 1.000 views, $1 for 60 likes, and $1 for 10 followers.
- Emperor: Earns $1 for 750 views, $1 for 50 likes, and $1 for 5 followers.
The prices per ranks can change on a daily basis depending on the market condition and your organic traffic to the site. If you continue to produce high-quality traffic on the site, you’ll earn a higher rate. However, if the system detects that you’ve received poor quality traffic, you’ll be demoted in rank.
Each member of the site has an equal opportunity to be promoted to the next highest rank. The site monitors your account for the number of views, likes, and followers. If you maintain consistent traffic flow, you’ll be promoted to the next highest rank.
The site offers you a way to earn a passive income that pays you for the images uploaded in your account. This site isn’t like some sites that stop paying after your images reach a certain age. You’ll earn on your image for the lifetime of the image.
How Does the Site Calculate the Payment?
- The site uses a proprietary system that monitors and counts behavior from real people who visit the site.
- Therefore, it isn’t possible to reload your own images time and time again to earn money from the site.
- It isn’t possible to have your friends or family load your images with tons of views, likes or follows.
- There’s no need to do a follow chain on the site. Don’t work with other site members to form a group of people to visit each other images and like them.
- No need to have a person come to the site and view and like your images one after another. The person will hit a limit on the site. This person can continue on liking and viewing image, however, their likes and views won’t count. They must wait a certain amount of times before their views and likes are counted again.
- Each account has a daily cap on the earning you make on the site. This helps the site to control click fraud.
- Over time the system will automatically adjust your daily cap and earning.
What Type of Image Can You Upload?
- You can upload JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, and PNG images on the site.
- You can’t upload any NSFW adult content on the site. The site follows the advertiser’s guideline as to what images are acceptable and what isn’t. If Google Adsense red flags an image, it must be immediately removed from the site.
- To determine if the image is acceptable, use the rule of thumb, is this image acceptable on network television.
- Therefore, an image that has pornography, excessive cleavage, nudity that is strategically covered, body painting, provocative poses, nipples showing, or implied nudity isn’t acceptable on the site.
- However, if the image is art, and could be mistaken for NSFW image, you’ll need to mark the image ‘Not Safe” for all viewing audiences. Otherwise, the image will be removed from the site.
- The site’s moderators have the authority to mark an image “Not Safe”. However, you’ll be charged a fee when this happens. If one of your images was changed by a moderator, don’t change it back to a safe image.
- Don’t download images from the internet and post them on this site. You’ll receive a DMCA takedown request and your image must be removed immediately.
- Only upload your own personal images to the site. Furthermore, when you’ll select the images to upload, use your own desecration. If you think the image will have a problem, then don’t upload it on the site.
How to Earn Money as a Moderator:
- Click on the “Report Button” to submit the image for review.
- However, if you abuse this function and continually report images to earn money, then all your future attempts to report an image will be ignored.
- The site moderator must agree with your assessment of the image and remove it from the site to be paid for your work. This can take a few days to moderate the image and make the final decision.
- You won’t be paid for reporting an image if the violator has a negative balance in their account.
About The Site:
- The owner and founder of the site are Price Givens. Price is an internet entrepreneur and believes that people need to empower their self-reliant and be successful doing what they love.
- Price also founded several other internet companies such as BitcoinWallet.com, FiatLeak.com, 404Publishing.com, CreditCard.info, Loans.info, Movie.info, and Vacation.info.
What People is Saying About the Site:
- The site is a revenue sharing site; however, many of the organic views, likes and follows aren’t credited to people’s account.
- The site has started to claim that the organic views are not legitimate views to the photos on the site; therefore, they won’t credit the account.
- Before you could earn a fair amount of Satoshi in your account daily, now you’ll be lucky if you earn any Satoshi in three or four days.
- The company lowered the payment structure on the site and many people no longer upload or use the site. However, they still receive satoshi in their account every few days.
- Many people have stopped uploading their images to this site and have switched over to another site that actually will pay for the images they upload.
How Does the Company Pay?
- There is no minimum amount of money to earn on the site.
- You don’t need to request payment or wait for your earnings.
- Each night the company pays your Bitcoin Wallet the Satoshi you earned on the site that day.
- Each day, if you’ve earned any Satoshi, you’ll receive an email telling you how much was deposited to your account.
This is a legitimate site to work on and they pay you to upload your images to the site. Each night the company sends your earning for the day to your Bitcoin Wallet. As long as you receive site views, likes and follows, you’ll receive money in your Bitcoin Wallet daily. Unfortunately, the site has changed over the last few months and some of the larger contributors have stopped uploading images to the site. The new rules and way the site handles image views like and follows have decreased people’s earning by 75%. Today, most accounts are only receiving around 25% credits for the visits, likes and follow they receive. The site does pay on a daily basis, however, it now takes longer to earn money from the site.
1 thought on “File.Army Review – Legit or Scam”
This site sounds good to me, moreover, we don’t need to wait long to reach the minimum payout as many other sites do. I have read some negative comments about revenue sharing sites that depend on views, as many have claimed that they don’t earn from the views. Thank you for sharing your opinions about this site. It might be still be good for some people who want to share images and earn some extra income.