Pinnacle Financial Strategies hires people just like you and me to fill positions as a mystery shopper. The company has been in business for over 20 years and works with different companies to improve their sales and service quality. The company deals with finances and financial enterprises. Therefore, the mystery shopper’s job will be to visit these type of enterprises and offer their feedback.
What Does the Company Look For?
- You’ll need to report only the facts and not your opinion when you evaluate a service.
- You must be dedicated and self-motivated to complete your assignments on time.
- The shopper must pay attention to all the details and be observant.
- Read and study all the survey material before visiting the business.
- You can’t draw attention to yourself while working as a mystery shopper. Therefore, it isn’t possible to take notes while you’re inside the business.
- Understand how to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must have knowledge of email accounts and be proficient in using emails to communicate back and forth with the company.
How to Apply for a Mystery Shopper Position:
- The only way to apply for the company is on the website. You’ll need to submit your email address so the company can check if you already have an account.
- The company will need to do a background check to see if you have any felony convictions or not.
How Does it Work?
- When you first become a mystery shopper with the company, you’re given a rating of 5. The Company rates the shoppers based on a scale of 1 to 10
- Your overall rating determines what types of jobs you can apply for or that show up on your dashboard.
- Each time you complete a mystery shopping job, you’re rated on promptness, how well you followed instructions, and how accurate you are with writing up your evaluation.
- Each time you’re late to file your evaluation, don’t follow instructions, or your evaluation needs too much editing, the company deducts points from your score.
What Type of Mystery Shopping Jobs are Available?
- Visiting an office in person and following the instructions given. You might need to speak with a person, observe how the office is run, or maybe even open an account. This all depends on what the client needs and is asking for.
- Some jobs require you to call the office and rate their customer service.
- Other jobs can have you take a survey.
- There are several different types of mystery shopping jobs available on the site.
How Much Does it Cost?
- It is free to join the company and won’t cost you anything. There’s no annual fee to pay.
- If the company requires you to purchase a product, you’ll keep your receipt. Afterward, you turn the receipt into the company and they reimburse you.
How Much Does the Company Pay?
- As a mystery shopper, the pay is determined according to the job.
- The lower paying jobs start at $4 and work their way up to $75.
- Furthermore, anything that you purchase for your assignment is reimbursed.
How Many Jobs Can I Do a Week?
- This will depend on your demographic location and the availability of jobs in your area.
- Furthermore, your overall rating from the company will pay a major factor in offering jobs to you.
- If there’re no jobs currently available, you can contact your schedule and inquire if they have any Teller assignments you can do.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Each job that is completed on or before the 20th of each month is paid on the 10th of the following month.
- You must have a PayPal account to be paid by the company.
The company is the rated the top mystery shopper institution online. This company has the highest overall rating of any company in this classification. You’ll always be paid on time, the company always reimburses your out of pocket expenses, and they pay a high rate for the jobs you complete. I recommend this company to anyone living in the United States if you’re looking for a mystery shoppers position.