InstantShift is a blog site that covers any and all things related to design. If you enjoy writing about new technology in the design industry then this is the perfect site for you. You can write about new design technology about photography, icons, fonts, CSS, WordPress, Website Design, tools, and more. The company encourages freelancers to write for them and has a few guidelines to follow to submit your ideas before writing up your articles.
How to Become an Author on InstantShift:
- Anyone can write for the site because they don’t have any specific set of requirement so submit articles.
- The site is always looking for new talent, skills, and a passion towards writing.
- The team of editors on the site will provide you assistance, suggestions, and ideas on how to improve your article.
- Furthermore, you can post your articles under your own name on the site.
- The articles the site accepts and looks for are articles that have a fresh new content idea. You must research your article, be original, clear about what you’re writing, and talk about for a specific design topic.
What the Site Requires From Contributing Authors:
- When writing for the company they need your first and last name.
- If you have a website, you’ll need to submit the site’s URL.
- Write a short bio about yourself and describe who you are and what you do.
- You’ll also need a gravatar to write for the site. If you don’t have one, it is easy to create one.
What Does the Site Pay?
- There are a few writers on the site that write for free. In return the site adds their blog or website links and a bio at the end of the articles.
- However, the site does pay writers and your pay is based on the volume, content, and quality of your article. You’ll need to discus this with the site before starting your article. You can do this in the writer’s form on the site.
How to Submit Your Pitch to the Site:
- You can either send an email to the company or fill in the form on the site.
- In the form or email, you’ll need to full name, email address, what subject you want to write about, and a pitch outlining a few details of you article.
- Send the company your email or submit the form on their site.
This is a legitimate site to write for as a freelancer. The site will pay you for the articles that you write. However, before submitting an article to the site, they require that you send them a pitch. They are interested in fresh new ideas about design and the design industry. So if you love to write technical articles, that deal with design, then this is the site for you. Furthermore, if you’re good at writing tutorials the site is interested in publishing them and negotiating payment with you.