CPA Hero Forum is a CPA based forum for making money online. The forum offers you different tips on affiliate marketing. Here’s what you can find on this forum:
- Prizes, giveaways, and freebies
- Advertising networks for CPI, PPC, CPA, and CPC
- Advice on the best CPA networks
- The best PPC networks
- Find the best CPI mobile networks
- Learn about the affiliate program
- Investment proposals and joint venture tips
- Ways you can make money online
- Blackhat and white hat SEO tips
- Blackhat and white hat social media promotion methods and tips
- Website and landing page design
- CPA hosting companies
- All about programming
- Learn about Bitcoin and CryptoCoins
How to Join:
- You’ll need to register with the forum and enter your email address, password and forum username.
- Verify your email account.
How Does the Site Work?
- The site gives you points for different the tasks that you perform.
- You are awarded the points for creating a new thread, replying to a thread, referring a new member, and rating a thread.
- The site is a forum based site where you can choose your topic, read existing threads or write a new thread of your own.
How to Earn Points:
- For each new thread you write on the site, you’re awarded 50 points.
- A new reply to an existing thread earns you 10 points.
- For each new referral that signs up on the site under your referral code, you’ll earn 100 points.
- Each time you rate a post, you’ll earn 5 points.
How Does the Site Pay?
- Basically, there is no cashout or payment from the site.
- The points you earn on the site are used to buy advertising.
- You can spend the points in the online store to buy advertising, icon, and other types of information to help you earn money online.
This is one way a new website owner can afford to advertise his site without investing money out of his pocket. He can work on the site and earn enough points to pay for his advertising. The site is also an excellent way to learn about CPA and affiliate marketing.
My Thoughts About this Forum:
- I have found too many young and inexperienced users on the forum giving advice.
- It almost feels like some of the posts are full of spam.
- It is fine if you need to buy some advertising for a new website you’re trying to promote.
- The site doesn’t pay you for your work. You’ll spend your time on the site earning points so you can invest the points in advertising for your site.
- Many people say the forum is associated or connected with another CPA company called CPALeads. They feel like they are hiding the fact that the two companies are interrelated and work together.
- If you’re looking for a way to earn money online, then this site isn’t for you.
- I wouldn’t suggest joining this site and working on here unless you need to pay for some advertising.
1 thought on “CPA Hero Forum Review – Legit or Scam”
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this forum. I was thinking it might be good to add another paid to post forum to my list, but when I read that we can’t cash out, then it’s really not what I want. Moreover, I think it may be better for us to learn CPA and affiliate marketing from some experts since you said there are spams and also inexperienced users.