DionData Solutions is a data entry company that hires freelance data entry clerks that can type 60 WPM or higher. The company is a Data Management Service Bureau that opened in 1999 and has offices nationwide. The company uses in-house and home-based contract vendors to fulfill their customer’s needs. You can find different data entry shifts to work around the clock 7 days a week. This is a US based company and hires or contracts data entry clerks that live in the United States. The company will provide you with all the training that is needed to work for them and they will give you the program that you’ll be using for the job. You will not be paying for your training or the program, however, you’ll need to have your own computer and high-speed internet connection in order to work at home. When checking on the website for available positions Keep in mind that it is possible that a position isn’t available at the time you look. However, it is possible that you fill out an application and submit your application to the company. When a position is available, the company will contact you for an interview.
What Are The Requirements To Work For DionData Solutions?
- You must be a US citizen or be able to legally work in the US.
- They are looking for people who can type 60 WPM or more.
- You must own your own computer and have access to the internet.
- You will need an understanding of email, file attachments, and how to upload and download documents online.
- The company looks for experienced data entry operators.
- You will need a computer that has Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 installed.
- If your home desktop computer has a dual monitor setup this is an added benefit for you.
- It is an added bonus if you are familiar with Virtual PC.
- The company has a very low turnaround rate and they are looking for people who take pride in their work and that are willing to put in the time it takes to do the job.
- You must be able to work alone with minimal supervision.
- You will be required to manage your time according and must be able to work on several different projects at a time.
How To Apply:
- The company has an online application that you must download to your computer.
- You will be filling out the form and answering all the questions.
- You may only submit your application through email.
- The company doesn’t want you to call them to inquire about the job.
- The company receives many applications on a daily basis. Therefore, it is virtually impossible for the company to respond back to each applicant.
- There are times you will be contacted within a few weeks or they might not contact you at all.
- If you don’t hear back from the company it is important to send them a new application.
- There are people who re-applied for the job several times before they were contacted by the company. Just keep trying. When the company needs new data entry operators they will contact the people that have submitted their application.
The Hiring Process:
- If you are contacted by the company, during the hiring process you will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- You will need Yahoo IM in order to conduct the online interview with the company.
- During the interview, the company will discuss your pay rate and how much you’ll be earning.
- When you sign the non-disclosure agreement, you are forbidden to talk about the company, the work, the amount of money you earn, and how you are paid.
- If you are hired, the company does have a training class that you will be required to complete before you can actually start working and earning money.
What Type of Work Will You Be Doing?
- There are several different types of documents you will be given to enter the data from.
- You could be required to enter data from an image, a handwritten form, hard copies, typed copies, and online sources.
- At times there are certain jobs that will require you to key in the data twice. This means that two different people will be working on the same document and keying in the data. If this happens the two operators won’t see the information the other operator is keying in. However, when an error is made the system will stop and the person who has made this error will need to correct the error before they can move forward.
- You will be working on medical claims, catalogs, surveys, inventories, warranty cards, product registration cards, subscription fulfillment, and mailing lists.
How Are You Paid?
- This is covered in the non-disclosure agreement and it is not discussed online.
- However, you will be paid by the documents that you complete and not by words or keystrokes. That much is available online.
- How the company pays each person is not discussed. It is difficult to say if you are paid monthly or bi-weekly. There is no indication if the company pays you by check, direct deposit, or by an online payment service such a PayPal.
- Since the company hires US Citizens or people who can legally work in the US, it would make sense that you will be responsible for paying your own taxes and reporting your income to the IRS if you earn more than $600 a year. This is the law in the US.
This is a legitimate company and has been in business since 1999. The company only hires US citizens or people who can prove they have the legal right to work in the United States. You will need to visit their website to download and fill out the application. The application must be returned to the company by email. The company is looking for people who can type 60 WPM with accuracy and that have their own home computer and internet connection. The company prefers that you use a desktop computer with a dual monitor. You will need a high-speed internet connection in order to work for this company. The company pays you for each document you complete and it is not disclosed how much you’ll be earning from the company. You will need to visit the website and check the jobs available. At times the company will stop accepting applications because they have too many and not enough jobs to hire more people. It is possible that you can reapply for the job each month and send your application again. If you don’t hear back from the company after submitting your application, you should reapply for the job if you are interested.
2 thoughts on “DionData Solutions Review 2019: Legit or Scam”
Wat if I’m not USCITIZIN and don’t live in USA
Then it is not possible to work for this company. Each company has its rules and it is important to follow them.