99 Dollar Social hires freelancers for part-time and full-time work on social media accounts. Each freelancer is responsible for a client’s account. You can work on 20 to 50 accounts each day. You’ll be working with different companies and brands to help them increase their social media presence.
What the Company Looks for When Hiring a Social Media Content Specialist:
- You need to be passionate about working with different social media accounts, researching and writing content for these accounts.
- It is important that you can research online to find great content to share on your client’s social media pages.
- If you’re fantastic at crafting the perfect message, this is important for your client base.
- You’ll need to have a good comprehension of the English language to avoid grammar and spelling errors.
- It’s important to enjoy finding out about people and companies you don’t know about. This takes time and research to understand your clients.
- You’ll need to be organized in this type of work because there are many different clients you work with on a daily basis.
- You will search online for great content.
- Write creative social media copy for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- You’ll work 40 hours a week as a ghostwriter for different companies social media accounts.
- You’re responsible for learning about and understanding your clients and their brand. Furthermore, you need to help your client build their social media presence.
- The bulk of your work will be to find and share interesting, relevant and unique content for your clients.
- You must be able to work independently and organize your entire client’s account. This means that you can work without supervision and keep yourself on track to complete your job duties each day.
- Furthermore, you need to learn and understand the voice and tone of each business you work with. This is important when posting on their social media accounts.
- You will be working on multiple accounts for the company. They expect you to handle between 100 and 120 accounts daily. However, new employees won’t have this type of workload until they are up to speed.
- The company can assign new accounts to you at any time until you reach their account limit of 120 accounts.
What You Need For Work:
- A computer or laptop with a high-speed internet connection. This job can’t be performed on a tablet or smartphone.
- You’re required to complete a 6 to 7-hours self-paced training course online before starting to work with clients. They don’t pay you to take the training class.
How Does the Company Pay:
- Each job you perform in a month has a flat rate for the job.
- You’re paid once a month for the jobs you’ve done.
- The company doesn’t indicate the payment method, but considering this is an international company, they more than likely pay through PayPal.
- As an independent contractor, the company doesn’t withhold taxes from your pay. You’ll be responsible for declaring and paying your own taxes.
How to Apply for the Position:
- You’ll need to submit an application to the company.
- Tell the company about yourself and why you’re the best person for the job.
- The company will judge you on your personality, skills and creative writing techniques when applying for the job.
- Your application writing skills will play a major part of the interview process and determine if you’re a good candidate or not for the job.
This is a legitimate company that hires freelancers or independent social content writers to work for them. The job position is full time and your pay is based on the number of accounts you can handle each week. Each one of your accounts is a flat rate and the company pays once a month for your work.
Things to Consider:
- You will have an extensive workload daily.
- Each day all your accounts must be completed.
- You’ll work with many different clients with different requirements.
- You’re not paid an hourly wage for the work you do.
- You’ll spend most of your time searching online for interesting content and also writing engaging content for each of your client’s social media accounts.
- This is a demanding job and will take time to organize yourself and handle 100 to 120 account daily.
- The flat pay rate per account is not much and you’ll spend hours on end working for each client.
- The company can add new clients to your workload daily. This increases your time online and the pay doesn’t’ increase much for the work you’ll do.