Assistance Match is a company who trains and hires freelancers as a virtual assistant. They work mainly with the clients in the United States. The company has many work opportunities for people who’d like to become a virtual assistant. They are always looking for people to fill jobs as entry level assistance, basic administrative assistance, and a verity of other jobs. The company will do a phone interview, check your background, and ask you to take a skills performance test to determine if you have the right skills set to work there.
How to Apply:
- You’ll need to go to the website and apply for the position.
- The company will review your application and send you an email.
- They normally do an interview over the phone to find out your qualifications.
- Furthermore, they do a criminal background check to make sure you don’t have a felony record.
- The company also check your professional references, has you take a skills test, and collect samples of your work.
What Do You Need:
- A high speed internet connection in your home.
- A landline at home to make and receive calls on.
- A computer with a printer and scanner attached.
How Does It Work?
- After joining the site and being accepted, the company sends you jobs by email. They try to match your skill sets with the available jobs and employers.
What Type of Jobs do They Offer?
- Entry Level Assistance: typing projects, data entry, cutting and pasting text, and basic phone calls.
- Basic Administrative Assistance: simple research projects, format documents, send emails and newsletters,
- Advanced Administrative Assistance: advanced research projects, schedule appointments, send out customer invoices, manage details of the business, and coordinate with project and team members.
- Specialized Administrative Assistance: website shopping carts, HTML coding, and WordPress blog management.
- Writing Editing Assistance: write articles, website copy, blog posts, general copy, and updating existing content on blog or website.
- Light Bookkeeping Assistance: coding, data entry, invoicing, and researching special reports.
- Online Marketing Assistance: create and take care of social media accounts, submit articles to blog and website, manage blogs and websites.
- Design Assistance: Blog and website design, graphic design, and marketing collateral collection.
How Much Are You Paid?
- The pay is based on your job duties and assignments. If you’re a data entry clerk, or perform entry level basic administrative duties the pay ranges from $12 to $15.
- However, if you have a higher skill set and performs upper level administrative duties or creates websites your pay ranges from $20 to $25 an hour.
This is a legitimate company that hires virtual assistants to perform different job functions. The basic purpose of this company is to match your skill sets with a person looking for a virtual assistant. Most jobs are from the United States and considering you need a landline to answer calls, it stands to reason they will hire an assistant from the United States. This is an excellent job opportunity to find part time or even full time work at home. If you have what it takes to be a virtual assistant this is a good company to sign up with.