Testing Time is a company based in Switzerland that does market research. The company uses freelancers from around the world to participate in user testing, online interviews, and surveys. Anyone who wants to have a product or website tested, this company can handle their request. Furthermore, the company can do the work in French, German, Italian, English and Romansh.
How to Join:
- Register with the website and verify your email address.
- Fill in your user profile. This is important because the information you supply here will determine the user tests the company sends to you.
How Does it Work?
- Once you’ve registered with the company and been approved, you’ll receive emails in your account. The emails are an invitation to a new user test.
- The email gives full details of the work and how much you’re paid.
- You can click on the link to join the test, or just pass and not answer the invitation.
- If you accept the invitation, you’re required to answer a few screening questions before you can start the test.
- The question will determine if you’re the right fit to do the test. If you match the criteria, you’re given a link to start the test.
- Depending on the languages you speak, it will determine what tests the company sends you.
- It is important to fill out your profile when joining the company. This ensures that you’ll be invited to more user tests.
Who Can Work For The Company?
- Anyone can work for the company as long as you have a PayPal account, laptop or desktop computer, internet connection, Skype, headset, and webcam. You can also use a set of speakers and a microphone to do the test.
- Normally, test are not done on a smartphone or tablet. You’ll need to have a computer to do the tests for the company.
About the Company:
- The company is based in Switzerland and has 9 people working for the company.
- When the company first started, it was a part time adventure that grew to a full time opportunity.
- The company has been online since 2015 and has over 100,000 registered freelance testers working for them.
What Do You Need to Work For Them?
- You’ll need a laptop or desktop computer with a high speed internet connection.
- In order to do the test you’ll need a Skype account, headset and webcam. The headset is used for speaking into the microphone during the test. Instead of a headset you can use a microphone on your computer with a set of speakers.
How Do You Earn Money?
- If you’re accepted for the user test, you’ll be paid for your time to do the test.
- The company has a referral program that allows you can invite people to join.
- The testing time varies on the site and tests can last 30 to 90 minutes.
- The company pays between $25 to $65 for a completed test.
How Are You Paid?
- After completing the user test, the test is approved, and you’ll receive the money in your PayPal account 10 days later.
What Freelancer Say About This Company:
- People who work for the company enjoy the work they do.
- The only problem is qualifying for the test. It can be difficult to quality for a user test on the site, or the test can be closed because they have enough people.
- it is a good site to earn a few extra dollars a month
- It took time to get use to them filming me and talking to myself when taking the test.
This is a legitimate company based in Switzerland that hires freelancer’s world wide to perform user tests online. The company pays you for participating in the test. Furthermore, if you speak more than one language, this is an excellent opportunity to qualify for more tests. The company pays extremely well for a user testing site. Normally, you are paid $10 from most sites. However, this site pays $25 to $65 for tier test.